Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you had $100K to invest, what would you invest in?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
What would you invest your $100K in to make it into $1M?
DEFI? DOGE? BTC? ETH? LTC? Something else?

If I had $100K to invest, I would definitely place it into DOGECOIN and wait for it to go back up.
$100K at $0.13 = 769,230 DOGE.
769,230 DOGE at $1.30= $999,999 :D

Advertisement Placeholder
100k? I'd divide the amount into Bitcoin 50% HODL, 25% ETH and 25% in coins like Solana, Cardano, Avex. I don't trust coins that cost below 1 dollar so I kind of avoid doge, trx type coins as those would give me heart attack if price goes down as people often exit once price moves good. Investing into Metaverse coins and even staking into Polygon is a good option I can think of.

Most of the people thinking are to place micro jobs on GPT and bring referrals and earns money from referrals on earning websites as the other alternative of crypto trading is risky and you could lose all your assets.

If I have $100k in idle money, of course it's an opportunity to buy cheap crypto, like $60k to buy Bitcoin, and $10k for Solana, Cardano, BNB and AVAX each.
Pretty much what I'd do. I think it would be a good option to buy cardano, AVAX and then stake. I am sure that in near future the staking and the delegation type of the stuff would earn people more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds