Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you had $1000

Advertisement Placeholder
Is this a secret YouTube video where you surprise us with $1000 :ROFLMAO:

I’d use it to pay off some loans I have in full in order to reduce my monthly expenditure which will be more beneficial in the long run.

Responsible me would put it in a savings account for house improvements.

What I'd really want to do is use it to go on a trip somewhere. Or buy a new phone. Or a new smart watch. Or or or - lots of options. I sometimes hate that I am so materialistic. I try to be less but I fail.

I would use the 600 or so of it to zero out my CC debt (being unemployed, 600 is a fair chunk) and the rest of it towards savings, or investing in a company I use a lot, like Elgato or AMD or something.

At one point I had over 10K, but I was out of a job for a while and I kept spending it on food/drinks and some hobby-related stuff, so it all dwindled away. Right now I have less than $500 and I've mostly been living paycheck-to-paycheck. Thankfully, I've had the courage to do more work orders for my second job and that will help build my income back up. My brother, on the other hand, is a money hoarder and has almost 40K, I think.

To the topic on hand in which I've answered multiple times, I would also consider a Steam Deck if I didn't buy a gaming laptop again.

But you haven't asked for my address yet :eek:
Okay, I'll send you another racoon. :D

racoon eating GIF

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds