Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Altair

Loyal member
Credits
I've long been enamored with superheroes, and I'm sure many of us have fantasized about having superhuman strength, the ability to fly, or the ability to disappear. If any, which superpower would you want to possess? Here are some of the most useful superpowers, in my opinion.

Flight: One of the most sought-after superpowers has always been flight. It's a dream for many of us. Imagine yourself, without any gravity-related limitations, flying through the air. If we had the ability to fly, we could travel farther and experience the world from a completely different perspective. Aside from that, it would be a ton of fun and result in some amazing adventures.

Superhuman strength: Who hasn't dreamed of possessing superhuman strength? If you had superhuman strength, you could lift cars, move mountains, and become a formidable opponent. You would be almost invincible and capable of defeating even the most formidable adversaries if you possessed this ability. The need for great restraint to avoid unintentionally harming or damaging others makes super strength a double-edged sword, though.

Teleportation: The ability to teleport would be very helpful in the fast-paced world of today. You could instantly travel anywhere in the world and avoid the inconveniences of traffic and airports if you had this power. You could use teleportation to help others in need and to quickly flee from danger. Teleportation would also be a risky ability because it could be used for nefarious purposes or to invade people's privacy.

Superhuman speed: If you had superhuman speed, you would be much more productive and have more time for your hobbies. You might also finish your responsibilities and assignments for work sooner than normal if you wish to free up time in your calendar for more important activities.

You would become more athletic and nimble if you had superspeed. You could outrun anyone, leap higher than any athlete, and respond to threats faster than any adversary.

So what superpower would you have?

Advertisement Placeholder
None of those powers interests me. What's the most important commodity in our world today? It's money (dollars). The only power I want is that which can make money. I'll be set up for life.

I'd want the super-power of teleportation so I can get from one place to the other as quickly as possible with no issues.
Could even go from one room to the other quickly too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds