Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If you could have any site...

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd own SEOClerks... Why? Because it has such a fantastic business model and they have done extremely well thus far. What would I do? Continue to reinvest profits and attempt to displace fiverr as the better gig marketplace. :)

I'd own SEOClerks... Why? Because it has such a fantastic business model and they have done extremely well thus far. What would I do? Continue to reinvest profits and attempt to displace fiverr as the better gig marketplace. :smile:
I agree, owning SEOClerks would be quite nice, especially considering the cut they take on all of the gigs that go through their system.

I'd own google, being the number one site in the world you would never have to do anything, and the amount of money it would rack up would be enough to fund my forum addiction, and allow me to have a huge, active community on any forum I wish :D I could also throw in my website advertisements for free, as I would then own google adsense, and adwords lol.

I agree, owning SEOClerks would be quite nice, especially considering the cut they take on all of the gigs that go through their system.
Ya, it would be nice. But it isn't easy to create such a good site and that too so much better than fiverr in every aspect. The cut it just a way of them earning so that they can pay for servers and enhance the site further. :)

I'd own SEOClerks... Why? Because it has such a fantastic business model and they have done extremely well thus far. What would I do? Continue to reinvest profits and attempt to displace fiverr as the better gig marketplace. :)

I doubt SEO Clerks would ever reach as far as fiverr. Right not they have not even put a tiny dent into it.

For me, why not go big or go home? Google network ftw :p
Maybe that would just be to much trouble for me. Would not mind owning IGN though :p

I doubt SEO Clerks would ever reach as far as fiverr. Right not they have not even put a tiny dent into it.

For me, why not go big or go home? Google network ftw :p
Maybe that would just be to much trouble for me. Would not mind owning IGN though :p

No it won't. However I believe the fiverr model is flawed because your basic service must be priced at $5. With inflation $5 is going to be worth a lot less in 5 years time...

No it won't. However I believe the fiverr model is flawed because your basic service must be priced at $5. With inflation $5 is going to be worth a lot less in 5 years time...

High rated users are given the ability to add "Gig Extras" so some users will always be able to earn a reasonable amount from their service.

IGN, SkySports and Google are all contenders for me. IGN appeals to my gaming side, SkySports my.. sporting side, and Google my greedy side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds