Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you can't take risks, you can't be successful.

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
Risk is inevitable and there's no way you can avoid risk if you want to carry through a business. The people who are successful businessman today took some level of risk to attain the level that they are today. If you cannot take any risk , there is no way you can be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why I take risks but many times it's not even worth taking the risk and I have lost money because of it so these days I am more careful and not taking undue risk.

I agree that if you do not take a risk you never know if something will pay off. It really depends on the kind of risk you want to take though and if it's worth it in the end if it doesn't go as you planned. Things like risking a lot of money and hoping something will pay off are not always risk I would be willing to take. Ideas for say a business though are risks I would take as with an idea, you can always take that away if it doesn't pay off and it will not affect too much at all, money is lost it is always hard to get back.

There is no need to take risks always. You can become successful even without taking risks. Let's say you join a company as an employee instead of starting your own business, is there a risk when you have a job?

This is why I take risks but many times it's not even worth taking the risk and I have lost money because of it so these days I am more careful and not taking undue risk.
You have a pivotal point but there is no investment you would want to make money from that does not have risk attached and if you're not willing to try it out, you will not make money from such enterprise.

You have a pivotal point but there is no investment you would want to make money from that does not have risk attached and if you're not willing to try it out, you will not make money from such enterprise.
I am actually thinking of not taking any undue risk now as I have already lost my money a lot many times so I am planning to not take a risk or take a calculative risk and at this time I have a small investment in digital Gold.

I am actually thinking of not taking any undue risk now as I have already lost my money a lot many times so I am planning to not take a risk or take a calculative risk and at this time I have a small investment in digital Gold.
Success comes with a lot of risk taking and anyone who wants to be successful should be ready to face a lot of challenges

I like to disagree on this and not everyone likes to take risk and that does not mean they cannot be successful

I like to disagree on this and not everyone likes to take risk and that does not mean they cannot be successful
You are right that not everyone who takes risks will be successful but you still have to take risks to be successful.

I am not taking undue risks now because I know its not worth it and we need to see what will be the outcome of the risk taken as mostly its not even worth it

I think that taking risks is fine to some extent. However, a person must not take excessive risk at all. This may hurt a person.

Taking undue risk is not my cup of tea as I already lost money with that so better to take calculative risk as even that can fetch decent returns

You can never achieve huge success if you don't take risk. All these rich men are great risk takers.

Exactly, as a business owner, you have to put in your mind that business means risks so you have to get ready in case that happens along the way. The most potential risk is bankruptcy.

Last edited:
Taking risk is important but taking risks blindly will only make you a gambler so we should be careful about taking risks like that

It is not only in a business where face risks, n everything we do, at work, at home, at travel if we do not take good care of ourselves. It is the same with business it must be kept well to survive from risks. .

That's why I feel we should not take undue risks as it can make a negative impact and better to take calculative risks

Only a few survive risks, they consider them a hindrance, but they are wrong, if outsmart risks, that means you are strong.

I have taken so many risks in my online earnings, have trusted people but were scammed so many times so I need to stop taking undue risks like that

That is part of online business no matter how we protect ourselves against scammers. They are also smart in luring people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds