Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If the housing market crashes, are you prepared?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
In terms of owning or looking to buy a house, if the market were to crash are your finances in order so you could manage it?

They are saying a housing crash is coming in America and it is likely going to hit this fall. This means housing and property value will drop by 30%, possible more if it is worse than the crash in 2008.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the housing market crashes, it wouldn't cause me any problems because I do not have a stake sin the housing market. I do not have any real estate property investment.

I don't have a house that is own by me for the time been, but I believe if this where to happen it would greatly affect so may home owners as most of there homes are gotten through mortgage

I don't have a house that is own by me for the time been, but I believe if this where to happen it would greatly affect so may home owners as most of there homes are gotten through mortgage
There are rumors that upward of 40% of homeowners could lost their homes within the first 3 years following the crash. That is scary! I don't think it would be that many but who knows.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds