Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

If Cannabis is legal...?

Wallace4040

Reputable member
Credits
Cannabis is not legally backed by government of most states which makes it a crime if you're caught with it. Let's assume the government have legalized Cannabis in your country, would you be interested in starting a business that deals with selling Cannabis?

Advertisement Placeholder
Cannabis is just one product of the plant called hemp. This plant has number of uses and the most important one is its fiber. I would be interested on manufacturing clothes form help plant instead of selling cannabis.

Cannabis is just one product of the plant called hemp. This plant has number of uses and the most important one is its fiber. I would be interested on manufacturing clothes form help plant instead of selling cannabis.
Only if it's used for the positive needs it solves but unfortunately that's not the case. It's used more for drugs and getting high purposes. It's why the government in some places are finding it hard to make it legal.

Even though Cannabis is not legal in my country, it's still being used like it's legal. There have been discussion to legalize it but nothing have been decided yet.

There is positive benefits of making use of Cannabis, the only problem is that most people who have access to it are abusing it and that is the reason why it seems like a very bad thing.

Even if marijuana becomes legal, I am still not going to make use of it because I know the dangers that is associated with smoking such products and I wouldn't like to compromise my health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds