Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ice block selling business

Credits
Ice block selling business is something that thrives well for locations where hawkers are selling their products like drinks and so on. They can't get electricity to power refrigerator along the road, so they make use of ice block to chill their drinks.

It's a lucrative business for those interested in doing that kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never heard of such a business myself, but I did some research and it sounds like Africa is a big place Ice Blocks are used. Pretty cool to learn something new today. I don't know if this would be profitable for most people, but in Africa and other countries, it could be a great venture to get into.

Never heard of such a business myself, but I did some research and it sounds like Africa is a big place Ice Blocks are used. Pretty cool to learn something new today. I don't know if this would be profitable for most people, but in Africa and other countries, it could be a great venture to get into.

Yes, it is a business that sells very well in most African countries and is simply because of the challenges of poor electricity most African countries are having. This is what makes the use of ice block a commodity that is always in high demand.

Is this business still worth it? It can be good for those that are using solar as a means of electricity as the electricity cost won't be much, but for those ice block business owners that are dependent on running generator, I don't think it is a business that anyone should think about doing at all because the cost of production will be pretty high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds