Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I will link to your site from 28,000+ pages!

Jerlene

Renowned member
Website
jerlene.net
Credits
I have a 28k+ signature package that your link can go up on. The package is always changing. I will update this thread(OP) every thirty days.

------------------------------------------------​
THE CURRENT PACKAGE:
FAQ:
----------

Q: Can I use a different keyword and/or URL for each forum?
A: Yes. You can put a different keyword and URL on each of the forums, you can use the same one on each of them, or you can use a different one for just a few of the signatures.

Q: Can I change my keyword or URL after it has already been put up?
A: Yes. You purchased a spot in the package and you can do whatever you want with it, provided it is not xxx related.

Q: Can I use special BBcode to attract attention to my link?
A: Sorry but no. There is a 75 character limit to prevent from using special BBcode such as bold, italics and colour. This would not be fair to the other customers.

Q: Will you keep posting after you put my link up?
A: Yes. I post on a daily basis so I will guarantee you a few hundred posts a month.

Q: Do you accept adult or gambling links?
A: I accept EVERY niche but adult.

Q: Are the links permanent?
A: No. This is why you see the different durations that you can buy links in(1 month, 3 months, etc.).

Q: Will you send me a report?
A: No. Sorry but doing so would be tedious and very time consuming as it is forum posting. But you can check the signatures and/or my posts whenever you want!

Q: Will this hurt my Google rankings, my SEO efforts or get me banned from Google?
A: I have been selling this package for over a year now and I've sold it hundreds of time. A lot of my clients are repeat customers. None of them have ever complained about their site(s) getting banned or their SERPs getting hurt. In fact, they have said that it helped them a lot, so much that they want annual links to keep their rank up.

Q: Can I get a discount for buying multiple spots at once?
A: This is negotiable but really the discount is with the annual purchase.

Q: Can I get a discount for buying longer than a month(3 months, 6 months, 1 year)?
A: Yes you can! The discount is with the annual purchase!

Q: I bought a spot today but my links aren't up yet. Why?
A: This is a popular package so sometimes I am bombarded with purchases. If your link was not put up within 24 hours then you were put into a queue, but this is extremely rare.

Q: I was put into a queue. When will my link be up?
A: We will never take more than a week to put your link up. It is usually done with 24-48 hours. If not, we will give you an extra 2,000 pages. So you get your link on 30,000 pages!

----------------​
PRICES:
----------------

1 month - $30, 3 months - $90, 6 months - $180, 1 year - $330[save $30! 1 month free!]

If you're interested, please send payment and link information via PayPal to [email protected] and your link will be up as soon as possible.​

Advertisement Placeholder
I sure do. I have quite a few more but won't use them till I've filled these. :) So I'll always have packages available if anyone's interested.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds