Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I want to monetize my gaming YouTube channel.

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
I am running a YouTube channel in which I am posting the videos of live streaming and game levels of different games I want to monetize my this YouTube channel please suggest me how to get traffic on my gaming videos is there any scope of this type of videos?

Advertisement Placeholder
On Facebook, I see some big game guys who put up live video of themselves while playing games, completing lots of challenging stages and from here they post their YouTube channel links for people to follow as well. They end up having lots of Facebook and YouTube followers. Put up your gaming videos on YouTube to update your subscribers as well. Also make use of Facebook sponsored ads to advertise your channel as well.

PewDiePie is said to have about 107million subscribers on YouTube - check him out. Also check out VanossGaming, has 25.3million subscribers.

Last edited:
If you want to make money on YouTube, send a good quality video daily. You have to spend a lot of time on YouTube and work hard from the start. The more subscribers you have, the more profit you will make. Work hard on YouTube. Your wish will come true soon.

If you have a Gaming Channel then you should go for live streaming. Do collaborated videos it will also increase traffic on your channel. I have a YouTube Channel with the name Sheen Creations Highway To Creativity. Visit my channel and check out the playlist Guideline For YouTube Settings & Channel Growth. In this playlist you will find videos that will help you in increasing traffic on your channel and many more things related to YouTube. Hope this will help.

Monetizing the YouTube channel is not an easy task. Things are getting a bit difficult lately. In fact earning views and keeping people subscribed is even more harder. I would recommend sharing your videos to friends and get them to share to other places. Slowly this works out and you have things started there.

First of all in the content of your video always tell your viewers to press the subscribe button because it another logic of driving traffic unknowingly to your channel, you can also share your link to other website of same game you play..

I am running a YouTube channel in which I am posting the videos of live streaming and game levels of different games I want to monetize my this YouTube channel please suggest me how to get traffic on my gaming videos is there any scope of this type of videos?
Post your videos on gaming groups of Facebook. If you are a good player people will definitely like your videos. This is the best methodology in free categories. I your videos are superb you can advertise them.

If you want to get as many people as possible to your YouTube channel, you have to make good videos and work very hard. You have to work hard, you have to spend a lot of time on the YouTube channel and I think trying this method will bring a lot of traffic to your channel.

You can start monetization of your YouTube gaming channel if you have up to a thousand subscribers and fourty hours of watch time in the last twelve months. The money YouTube will be paying will depend on your number of views and growth of your channel. You can also monetize your YouTube channel by sharing sponsored videos on your channel and getting paid for it.

Indeed if you get a certain number of viewership and subscribers then you can proceed to monetize. As for getting traffic, I think you should make use of keywords in your title, you can also create a platform where you can convince people to check out your video.

Once your YouTube channel has all the requirements, you can apply for YouTube adsense. In this way, Google will be placing adverts on your channel, I am going to get commission for all the views you get that for all the videos at the end of the month. You can also use your YouTube channel to sell some game keys. You can buy this game key at cheaper price then you sell it on your YouTube channel for a profit.

To do this:
  1. Click on your profile image in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and then click on the YouTube Studio link.
  2. This is the new YouTube Creator Studio, and from here, you want to click on 'Monetization' from the left-hand navigation panel.

YouTube's monetization process gives content uploaders the possibility to earn money from ads placed in front of their videos. You get paid by YouTube if viewers watch the whole ad. It's only cents on the dollar, but that can add up, as your fan base grows more.

Join gaming groups on facebook and try to target those people who are fond of games as they will definitely visit your channel and if they found your channel interested, they will definitely stay there and many of them share it's link with their friends. It will increase your subscribers and watch time and it will be very helpful for you to monetize your channel.

1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. In the left menu, click Monetization.
  3. Click the Merchandise tab. You'll only see this option if your channel is eligible.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to get your Teespring Store ID and link it to your YouTube channel.

Yes there's one, go to fiveer and search for professionals who could help you achieve what you want with just a little token

Or you can still go to YouTube and learn for yourself how it's done

I am very active at a site called HideoutTV and I see many vloggers who are gamers. They create videos and have their own channel there. However I have noticed that in the video description, they share a link and direct viewers to their YouTube channel. Hope this helps. All the best!

Click on My Channel in the drop down after you click on your icon in the top right corner of the screen. Once you're in YouTube Studio, find the Channel menu on left-hand side of your screen, and click on Other Features > Monetization. Finally, in the Monetization window, click Start.

If you have 1,000 subscribers of your YouTube channel and you get the minimum watch hours every month then it will be monetized if you click on the Monetize icon. But if what you mean is getting viewers of your gaming videos then that is a different story. You have to promote your YouTube channel. Join groups and forums about gaming so you can get connected to the gamers. That way it would be easier to promote your channel to them.

Streaming game is one of the best and also the easiest ways to make money from your videos whether on youtube or on facebook. gaming is a lucrative niche for making money from videos. I do not know much about making money by streaming game on facebook, however, on youtube if your channel is already monetized, you can make money from game streaming. Longer the video, better the ad impression and more money to be made.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds