Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I can make real money from games?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are varieties of games online where one can make money from such as Bitcoin blast , bitcoin food ,etc. However I won't fail to inform you that they pay peanuts

Games like? Try to be a bit specific are you talking about online sports betting or actual casual gaming like on PlayStation, but asides that the very few games I know of that you could earn from doesn't pay much and you would have to spend a lot of data watching videos to even be paid the little amount

Dota 2 tournaments pay thousands of $ USD, this game changed the way of e-sports when their tournament International had over 17 mil $ USD in prizes.

You can actually make real money from playing games, but not directly from games. You can only earn money for completing tasks on some games uploaded in some websites. Just search on Google and you will see some offers.

I'm always searching for new ways of earning and often stumble across gaming sites that pay. But because it's not really my cup of tea, I never bother to follow them up. If I remember, I'll come back here and post some of the ones that have been vetted and are known to be legit, paying gaming sites.

if you mean multiplayer games, you can make money if you're good at a game. for example cs: go, sign up for free tournaments and you can win money.

if you refer to applications, there are some that pay but if you don't invest or if you don't have a ref, it takes an eternity to withdraw.

I don't think you can make neither i heard such thing. I did some research and find out they all are scam. So better not to waste your time there

Sometimes it's not even just about getting paid to play games. Some sites are forum type sites that focus mainly on games and are in that sense geared towards gamers who know what they are talking about. I've even seen content mills which are all about the world of gaming.

if you're a Gamer, of course, you can, there are many tournaments of Fifa, Free fire, Pubg that gives more than 30000$ for the winners.

I can make real money from games?If u know a game which i can make real money, tell me.
If you're good and have the time and data to play games, there are various online virtual game platforms where you can play or test games for credits. You can exchange the credits for cash or gift card. Check gamehag.

There are wide range of games online that gives money such as Bitcoin blast and many others, i will ask you to give one a trial

Yes, you can make real money playing games online but the money is small compare to the time and date you invest on the game. The stuff I like about it, is the joy of playing it, I love some of the paying game platforms e.g bitcoin rush, bitcoin blast and so on.

You can earn real money from games if you attempt a such level and you sell your account for money for another many players in games with level are doing the same operation.

Yes, it's very possible for you to make some good amount of money from games if you've good human based traffic. You can start with PlayStation and make more research about other games gamers tend to play

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds