Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HYIP Investment: An Unethical Business

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
you are totally right by referring to high yield investment programs as unethical. I wonder why people still fall for such tricks nowadays and invest with those scammers.

Advertisement Placeholder
HYIP it's really a bad investment which you will lose huge some of money to one day. I was scammed over $500 to a ponzi scheme which is also known as Hyip because all what they promise is high return on interest on your little investment.

Woah! $500? That's a really huge amount of money. In what kind of HYIP did you invest? I mean in what website? I really do not know why Google and other search engines take actions against these ponzi schemes. They should not list the domains of such scam hyips into their search results. The authorities of various countries and scam busters should also take some actions against them. They are ruining people's lives!

I have ever lost money to an HYIP site and it was really devastating. Such sites are really unethical. They use a ponzi scheme such that they use one person's money to pay another and the other one losses. Yet there are so many innocent people who invest in them and end up loosing.

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
It's quite sad some people are still falling for Ponzi schemes of this nature. There's no way you can gain so big in any investment in just a very short period of time without it being a dubious venture.

I have ever lost money to an HYIP site and it was really devastating. Such sites are really unethical. They use a ponzi scheme such that they use one person's money to pay another and the other one losses. Yet there are so many innocent people who invest in them and end up loosing.
Lol, I can't imagine myself venturing into such fraudulent scheme. I was once victimized from the fraudulent scheme, five years ago, and since then, I've never been a victim of such scheme online.

you are totally right by referring to high yield investment programs as unethical. I wonder why people still fall for such tricks nowadays and invest with those scammers.

HYIP still exist because of several reasons. First, there are many people who do not know what Hyip actually is. They believe that they will earn money and there is no risk at all. These folks are kind of inexperienced people. Secondly, Hyips exist because there are many greedy people who believe that they will earn money just by investing money and they will get a huge return on investment. These are some of the reasons why Hyip still exist.

The overall thing that keeps during this hyip schemes forward is the greed of the people who patronize them. You should not to into them no matter how juicy they appear

People should be very careful the kind of platforms they Invest their money on because there are a lot of hyip platforms parading themselves as legit what are all scam.

HYIP investment scheme isn't the one we should look up for earning chances. It doesn't bring profit IRS totally ripping off scheme, Interested in our money alone.

I never came across many people earning from hyips unless they are too lucky or they invested at the earlier stages of the hyip , but still hyips are never to be considered as an earning method.

Due to greed, excessive love of money made people to fall victim of HYIP scamming ways. I don't listen to such kind of scheme that doubles the money without genuine reason for that.
The truth is that I do not pity anyone that loses their money to any hyip scammer because those people are actually very greedy set of human beings as they would want to pay so little to earn so much.

The truth is that I do not pity anyone that loses their money to any hyip scammer because those people are actually very greedy set of human beings as they would want to pay so little to earn so much.
Lol, they are greedy that's why they're falling to ponzi scheme scam. Even if you advise them double after failing for the first time they'll still go on to waste more funds.

If you take a critical look at the HYIP, you will sense some form of criminality in the investment. The same reason such investments don't last. I have participated in a few Ponzi scheme and I regretted it.

I don't think it is good to invest in hyip website because don't think is good because it is very risky to invest into hyip website.

Actually I don't care how much you talk about this business on this platform or websites or how much it spreads around since it's definitely a Ponzi scheme am definitely not in support of it.

Lol, they are greedy that's why they're falling to ponzi scheme scam. Even if you advise them double after failing for the first time they'll still go on to waste more funds.
What is that most of them will tell you that there is no reward without risk and what they don't know is that one shouldn't make a bad risk but calculated risk.

What is that most of them will tell you that there is no reward without risk and what they don't know is that one shouldn't make a bad risk but calculated risk.
Sure, calculated risk taking is the best an entrepreneur can take. And not taking anyhow risk without thinking twice, cos most risk can drag our business to downfall.

P
I have lost some considerable sum of money through HYIP. It was r terrible and shocking to me because I actually did my research on this particular platform before I was convinced. In HYIP, just like you put, you take from one person to give another person( robbery peter to pay Paul). The interesting part is that they always lure participants which fabulous ROI and profits and the greedy ones are usually the first to lose their money
😂😂😂😂which one is robbery peter to pay paul again.
But we all must learn that ponzi scheme is never a good investment or place to earn money all of this are just wasting of time...

Sure, calculated risk taking is the best an entrepreneur can take. And not taking anyhow risk without thinking twice, cos most risk can drag our business to downfall.
This is what I have been trying to tell most people that are always all about saying that all businesses carries some forms of risk.

This is what I have been trying to tell most people that are always all about saying that all businesses carries some forms of risk.
Yes, business carries its own risk. Ability to manage the risks makes us proficient business experts to achieve our aim. Those who aren't ready for such can't taste business success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds