Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How you are listening to music?

Andi25

Recognized member
Credits
We are all having different methods to listen music.

What is your favourite method? Are you listening to music over web radio, the mobile radio or do you prefer to insert music CDs into your computer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to listen it on my Laptop at office when I am working because it keeps me active and ready to work for long specially between time 2-5 where I feel sleepy and that is the time I switch my music on to keep me alive and continue working

When I'm in my car then I listen to the radio or cd player. However, I listen to my MP3 player outside of that. I like listening to my MP3 player 'cause you can listen to only the stuff you want without listening to commercials or any other garbage.

I download songs onto my phone every once in a while and I like to listen while running or biking. Also when I am bored, a little music helps relax me and keeps me busy.

Like most people, I usually prefer YouTube. There are several mobile apps that I use too. TuneIn Radio used to be good, but an update put too many ads on that app. It used to be great.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds