Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you advise a new entrepreneur on how to fund a new business idea.

Well the government are not not helping people at all, most loans over here are being given by private business organisations such as banks and world health organisation, world Bank and many others.
In cases where they did gave out loans, the terms and conditions of the loans were very difficult for people to meet up. If government could come to the rescue of small scale businesses by giving them soft loans to establish their businesses, it will be very easy for a lot of people to start a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you can advice him to get business ideas from mentor's relating to the business that he or she is doing , because they are the one that give befitting advice to improve the business

I will advise him to get funds ready before starting the business. Sourcing for funds for a new business may not yield the desired result. You might not get grants so you'll be forced to look towards loans.

In cases where they did gave out loans, the terms and conditions of the loans were very difficult for people to meet up. If government could come to the rescue of small scale businesses by giving them soft loans to establish their businesses, it will be very easy for a lot of people to start a business.
Obviously it is going to be easy especially to start up a good business but when are we still going to wait for the government when they do not even have it on their plan to help people with small business?

If this new entrepreneur knows persons that can actually believe in his business ideas, he can take such business to that person for help in getting funds not going to collect loans please

The only way to generate money if you want to start busines is to get loan from bank, you can borrow money from relativeative one (family or friends), you can also sell your property to generate money, or you should save a money up to the needed capital to start a business.
Able to advance news on how to fund his business by looking at the business and studying the business before putting full capital into it you can attend well put a little watch how it's close before adding do it

Obviously it is going to be easy especially to start up a good business but when are we still going to wait for the government when they do not even have it on their plan to help people with small business?
Rather than waiting for the government to give out loans or grants which is not common in some cases, you can take up a loan to finance your business.

Rather than waiting for the government to give out loans or grants which is not common in some cases, you can take up a loan to finance your business.
A loan also come with it own responsibility and stressed ,because it might take a very long time before you will be able to pay back the loan especially when you are starting a big business company

There’re different ways to source loan for a new business. One is by taking a loan. You may choose to collect loan from the bank, family or friends and then you’ll pay on installments with interests. Another means is by saving. Save up some money to start your business
I totally agree with you. There are so many different ways to secure a loan for the new business. One is by getting a loan from the bank. Second, you may get a loan from rich people like your family, relatives and friends. Then you will pay your loan in installment plus it's interests. Third way is through saving of your own money.

There’re different ways to source loan for a new business. One is by taking a loan. You may choose to collect loan from the bank, family or friends and then you’ll pay on installments with interests. Another means is by saving. Save up some money to start your business
Yeah but banks are kinda hard to get loans from. They look at everything, and I mean everything. And if you’re just getting started and don’t have much to show them, they’re not all that eager to help you out.
But the other option... borrowing from a family member.
Got a rich uncle? Become his new best friend. Hang out with him for awhile.. then hit him up for the cash. 😜
And don’t forget pawn shops. When it comes to short-term loans, I’ve had the most luck at pawn shops. Those guys are awesome.

The only way to generate money if you want to start busines is to get loan from bank, you can borrow money from relativeative one (family or friends), you can also sell your property to generate money, or you should save a money up to the needed capital to start a business.
When we are advising you wiil on how to generate money for his business is to manage his own business well and also if it's to get capital e can get from the bank.

My advice to all new entrepreneurs on how to get funds to start up their business is never borrow to start a business rather try and save money for the business.

A loan also come with it own responsibility and stressed ,because it might take a very long time before you will be able to pay back the loan especially when you are starting a big business company
For a loan to take a long time for you to pay back means that you took a loan that is far more than what the business makes as profits to be able to repay the loan on time.

For a loan to take a long time for you to pay back means that you took a loan that is far more than what the business makes as profits to be able to repay the loan on time.
Well I doesn't have to take more than that, I will definitely like to take a small amount of loan that my business will need then I'll pay it back within a long period of time, if the bank will allow this.

Well I doesn't have to take more than that, I will definitely like to take a small amount of loan that my business will need then I'll pay it back within a long period of time, if the bank will allow this.
The best way you can able able to advise a new enterpreneur who just start up a business is for Yoshi to be dedicated in his business and also know how he or she plans his capital.

The best way you can able able to advise a new enterpreneur who just start up a business is for Yoshi to be dedicated in his business and also know how he or she plans his capital.
Dedication and capital is important ,but I think capital is the most important one because these cannot easily be achievable but dedication can easily be achieved through discipline and hard-working.

The amounts of money that you take as a loan will determine how fast the loan will be pay back. You cannot take a soft loan and want to pay it back in a long time.

As a new business entrepreneur who lacks the capital to fund his new business ideas, there are people that are refered to as what we call angel investors. If you have any contact with these persons and they believe in your business idea,they'll could help you with funds while they invest in your business at the same time
I am wondering how people can find angel investors. If I have the money the big question is why I would invest in the business of a stranger. I have many friendsthat may be worth my investment. That is more logical.

I will.advise him that no matter how perfect this business idea of his is, he should not start such business untill.he has secured the entire funds needed to start up that business finally

If this entrepreneur ha a very viable and good looking business idea and seek fund to start it up, I will advise him to meet family members who he thinks can help as well as friends also and gather up the whole sum and start the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds