Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you advise a new entrepreneur on how to fund a new business idea.

How to raise funds for your business idea as an entrepreneur, but out of all the possible means, the easiest to start with is through personal savings and returns on investment, other means are through grants and fund, loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways entrepreneur can source fund for their business if they are very sure that business is viable I will advise to source fund from family first if that will be possible and if he can't get from family members then I will advise to source loan from banks. But Remember banks loan attract high interest rate but if the business worth it he can go for it.

You can get funds for financing a new business in many ways.One of which is to sell some units of your business to interested people as shareholders .If you make a good proposal with clear facts and figures ,you might get a few persons that will suscribe to the business and they get to partake in the earnings of the business as it grows.
If you want to keep 100%of company control ,then it's best to go for debt financing or use your savings and start small.

Borrowing startup funds from friends and family. Consider crowdfunding. The peer to -peer potential. Avoid overinvesting. Boostrapping. In the idea/experimental stage, use your own financial resources, such as money from a savings account or careful use of personal credit cards.

Raising fund for new entrepreneurs in developing country is not easy as said. What I normally advice anyone that has dream in this kind of situation or country is, start small and grow, when u have grown to a certain stage micro finance banks will be the once to approuch you willing to give you lone.

Since the entrepreneur doesn't have funds to start the business, the best is to get a loan, or he can share his business plan with people that are willing to invest in the business, he can also go into partnership

Starting a new business is difficult especially funding, i think NGO (non-government organization) and loans are the best options.
Although taking loan put u in a tight corner it also keeps you on your feet.

The best way to c get capital for a business is through saving, he can also seek for preferably from family members or friends but if that is not possible he can go to the bank. Going into partnership is also another option.
[automerge]1611168376[/automerge]
The best way to get capital for a new business is through savings, seeking for loan is also another option, preferably from family or friends, bank being a last resort. Getting investors or going into partnership is also another way of getting capital for a business.

Last edited:
In addition to what I had previously talked about, such persons seeking funds to actualize his or her business idea should also consider partnership with someone with the same vision or similar passion as he. Both of them can combine the little resources they have and make the business a success.

That can be achieved either by saving up for the business or by borrowing from reliable sources with low interest rate and paying back in installments.
[automerge]1611829521[/automerge]
That can be achieved either by saving up for the business or by borrowing from reliable sources with low interest rate and paying back in installments.
[automerge]1611829632[/automerge]
That can be achieved either by saving up for the business or by borrowing from reliable sources with low interest rate and paying back in installments. Or better still borrow from family and friends without interest.

Young entrepreneurs can get funds for their new business ideas especially when the proposal of the business looks promising in the sense that they were able to bring up something that would result in high demand then getting funds won't be difficult since they can get funds through endorsement, banks or from their relatives.

sincerely speaking in the hardest part of being an entrepreneur well I will suggest if you need a fund for your business and you have a clear business plan I think the bank should be the first thing that should come to mind before you think of any other money source
[automerge]1611829857[/automerge]
sincerely speaking in the hardest part of being an entrepreneur well I will suggest if you need a fund for your business and you have a clear business plan I think the bank should be the first thing that should come to mind before you think of any other money source

New businesses can thrive on a favorable environment provided that the right steps are put in place.
One of such is enough funding;
You can take a loan bank of industry depending on the size of your business.
You can also take loan from cooperative societies or friends.

For me the best way you can raise funds for starting your business is just through your personal savings and investment. Maybe you can also consider borrowing from trusted friend or family member so that it would be difficult for you to pay in case the business fails.
Yes i support you, I always say to friends don't start a business with loan, it not advisable you do so y it is too risky, gather little money first from your savings or little investment and then start with that, meet with good friends that can give it loan you without intrest .

Starting a new business requires a lot of research and expertise in order to be successful at it. Many hear of the profit margin and go all in into the new business. But my advice would be to start small and learn the trade in order to minimize risk in case of any.

Fledging businesses by young or new entrepreneurs usually face the challenge of raising funds to start or grow their businesses, especially in developing countries.
Please what's your take on how to raise funds putting into consideration thr fact that the business is a new business.
I will advise anyone starting up a business to source for fund within like borrowing from family members, friends, to add up to whatever he has been able to safe over time. This is because borrowing from members of the family and friends will not give you much problem and they could understand what you are passing through.

It's always a herculean task trying to lay a firm foundation for new business. There are also many ways to source for funding to start a business but the only source I'll advise new entrepreneurs against is loan. Sourcing for capital through will finally ground the business.
[automerge]1611846565[/automerge]
It's always a herculean task trying to lay a firm foundation for new business. There are also many ways to source for funding to start a business but the only source I'll advise new entrepreneurs against is loan. Sourcing for capital through will finally ground the business.

In as much as taking up loan from the bank comes with it own disadvantages but it'l is the easiest way to get a start-up capital these days provided you have a guarantor or collateral to stand for it.

You can also borrow from friends who are very close to you. Your parents and relatives can also helps with start-up capital if you have a very good relationship with them in the past.

Funding a business with is not very easy. You can fund your business through your personal savings, helps fro family and friends, government grants and loans. And also partnership can also help in funding a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds