Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How/why ad networks earn from ads with viruses/malwares?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Credits
i'm sure any of you experienced as a beginner in the internet, there are lot of pop-ups and ads that ask you to download files that aren't the files you are either looking for, or they convince you to download them in ads, but in fact, they are malwares, do you think these malwares are coming from the ad networks themselves or from another source that's involved? and why websites owners keep allowing such as ads in their websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think the site owners would want an ad with a malware in their site. From what I know the website technical staff should be checking the website once in a while for the presence of malwares. I agree that some ads, especially the annoying pop ups can be a source of malware infection. But if the website is checked everyday for the cleanliness from malware and bad cookies then I don't think there will be such a problem.

Zero idea about malware and viruses attached with ads. But they definitely earn money from ads, as much viewers view the ad or start the ad they will give some money to those ads. But may be this is the trick of that ad networkers, but i don't say this confidently.

What causes all these pop-up advert that normally comes with maleware are because the owner of the website as applied for advert from advertisement company that post whatever they want as advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds