Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

If it is a small businessike domain flipping, you can decide to raise capital from online paid to post sites like bizdustry. The payment is enough to help you purchase good domain names that would help you in the long run. A single sale would help you recover all your capital

Advertisement Placeholder
In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
You might get a good business plan and a very good business idea, but getting initial capital to start up the business is always a huge problem to everyone. In Nigeria interest rate is very high, and so you might not be comfortable getting a loan from banks to start up your business.
[automerge]1612168361[/automerge]
In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
You might get a good business plan and a very good business idea, but getting initial capital to start up the business is always a huge problem to everyone. In Nigeria interest rate is very high, and so you might not be comfortable getting a loan from banks to start up your business.

You can raise money for your business through personal investments or savings you've made. Also, through government grants. Borrowing money or taking loans isn't advisable for starting up a business

• Start with your savings. ...
  • Talk to friends and family. ...
  • Find a partner who's got the cash. ...
  • Fly on the wings of an angel investor. ...
  • Apply for small business grants and loans. ...
  • Use your assets. ...
  • Get advance funding from customers.

Sincerely it's not easy to raise Business capital with the dwindling economy all over the world with lots of inflation. The best way to raise Business capital still remains personal savings and it's not just easy to do and again aside that you can apply for government grant but I won't advice anybody to use loan to setup their business

According to my perception the best method to collect capital for your business is through some investors, partners or through any institution. But with all this you have an option to get it from your friends and family members.

I sourced my capital through different means. One from contribution. Two from personal savings. Three from friends. Four through cooperative society.

In getting the needed capital for my business, I had to go and work for a stipulated period of time. The earnings there became my capital of which I sourced for more from relatives and friends.

I don't really know how to raise the required to fund my business I have a nice business an idea but I lack the required fund to raise I do not want to borrow any money to start this business please if you have any idea can anyone share with me.

When I was about to start my business, I had some money with me, but the money was not enough, so I want to my friend to help me with some money, but still it was not enough. So I went to the bank to get a loan, after that I was able to start up my business

Bootstrap your business by Launch a crowdfunding campaign. Apply for a loan. Raising capital by asking friends and family. Find a good and reliable investor. Get investment from venture capitalists.

Although it was a small scale business so my personal savings and contributions from family and love once as keep the business up and running , but if not a small scale business than loans, investors and partnership would help .

A business is by managing your income, saving and trying not to spend the money. Make a list where you put the priorities and stick to that, not make unnecessary expenses. In this way, in the short or medium term, you will have the money necessary to start your company.

I am yet to get the required capital for the enterprise of my choice but I believe I will meet up with my target of getting it before the third quarter of the year and I have hope that I can make it on this platform.

According to my own point of view, if you want to raise a good amount to start you r own business, I suggest you get a loan. As for me I the require capital needed to start my business from the bank, I collected a long time loan

Raising capital was really a huge task. Due to the state of the economy of my country. Lending money was so difficult. Commercial institutions could not give out loans without collateral. But family and friends were about to help a little, couple with the money I saved up. Though not enough, but it could start something.

I was able to raise capital for my business through saving that I got through working under someone in a company. I gathered the money and later borrowed little from bank and use it to establish my small scale fish pond business.

All this years I have tried to raise up capital to start up my dream business which is opening an electrical and electronics shop but I haven't been able to succeed due to one factor holding me back or the other. If not for capital drawing me back my business would have already be kicking and running long ago.

The best way to get capital for a business organization is to make use of ones personal savings,in other not to fall into debt and start finding a loan or debt with out profit in first few period of commencement of the business organization.

I normally use to advise anyone that I do come across that if you have a business ideas and you lack fund to process it, first visit your family and friends with you business ideas and asked for an assistant or you look for a partnership. Lastly you can take some job and be working on it till you were able to raise the capital and get started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds