Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How viable is the catering services business?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Catering business is a very good business in my country and it is selling more especially if you have connections and you know the politicians or wealthy people that you can offer catering services to it is indeed a very wonderful business to try.

Advertisement Placeholder
A successful firm with the potential to succeed can offer catering services. The ability to pay attention to details, give excellent customer service, provide high-quality cuisine, and maintain a competitive price structure to draw in and keep customers are just a few of the many requirements for success in this industry.

Catering business could be a very viable business but it also depends on who one offer the services to. Like you said, if one knows the wealthy people, one could make a lot from catering.

It is viable only when there is a great demand for this service and there is no strict competition in your area. When there is a competition, it will be difficult to remain afloat.

Catering business is a very good business in my country and it is selling more especially if you have connections and you know the politicians or wealthy people that you can offer catering services to it is indeed a very wonderful business to try.
This is a very good business and they mostly make money when they go to cook at parties. It is a good business too but it may affect their health condition because of the smoke.

If you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with this kinds of business, I know a lot of people that earns a living from this.

It looks like it is a seasonal business in my location. They really make money towards the end of the year when people are always doing events and celebrations. It is that time that their services are mostly demanded.

Catering business could be a very viable business but it also depends on who one offer the services to. Like you said, if one knows the wealthy people, one could make a lot from catering.
If you have the knowledge on how to make money with this, you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people are having experiences from different kinds of things online.

Catering business is a very popular one. Everyone is looking to host a party or event with food every so often, and having a catering company come in to do food can help save time. Yeah it can be pricey, but its worth it if you are running a big event or gathering.

If you have the knowledge on how to make money with this, you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people are having experiences from different kinds of things online.
You are right. If one has knowledge to make money with this and if one is also very creative and good at what one does, one would definitely earn a lot from catering business.

If you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with this kinds of business, I know a lot of people that earns a living from this.
The Important ingredient required for success in any type of business is persistence.
If you are persistent enough , you would earn significantly regardless type of business

The Important ingredient required for success in any type of business is persistence.
If you are persistent enough , you would earn significantly regardless type of business
That's true, but I think that's not the only thing that you'll need in other to be successful, you need to have a lot of things before you can be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds