Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start your own online store?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
I do not have knowledge and skills about online business, however, I hear a lot of people successfully running online businesses. Therefore, I want to enrich my knowledge on how anyone can launch hisbor her own online store and sell physical or digital goods. They say, you can sell through third party sites or your own store. But how do I get started with selling on third party marketplace or own store?

Advertisement Placeholder
An online store is a website where you can display the images of your products including the description and the price. When there is an order you have to deliver to the customer and the payment can be COD - that is cash on delivery - or via other means of payment like Paypal. You can also offer your products to the dropshippers - they are freelancer sellers that would promote your product. When there is an order then it will be forwarded to you for the delivery. The dropshipper receives the payment and will be remitted to you minus the commission.

I do not have knowledge and skills about online business, however, I hear a lot of people successfully running online businesses. Therefore, I want to enrich my knowledge on how anyone can launch hisbor her own online store and sell physical or digital goods. They say, you can sell through third party sites or your own store. But how do I get started with selling on third party marketplace or own store?
Running an online business is not easy, but we need to have an experienced person to guide us. The better the experience and resources you have online, the better you can get things done.

Ask yourself first, what are you planning to sell? Make sure that you do crowdsourcing first to know what's trendy nowadays, to make sure you will have future customers. Then you can promote your products thru social media sites like facebook.

Yeah you can set up an online store in an online shopping apps. And you can also make a page on Facebook and post on Facebook market places. But first think what kind of merchandise are you going to offer? Decide your payment options too.

It is not difficult task to start online store, you just have to create your website then enlist all the products that you have with discount offers.
And share the link of your website at social media and with your friends as well to promote it.
Be aware in the initial stage it need hard work and concentration.

There are many places where you could sell your products online. It could be your own store by creating a website. But I personally think that creating an account as a seller on famous shopping apps and sites would be more beneficial for you. Also, you could try on facebook marketplace.

Starting a online business is not that easy sometimes, because it be very difficult sometimes to get customers to patronize your business, but for you to get customers on your business is by advertising your products through facebook or instagram,

U can start your own online store by creating your own website and share the link to people and start packaging ur products then start posting it on ur websites and pray to God .

Online store is a website where an individual displays his or her product with prices and how to deliver but first of all one should have enough fund and knowledge about the store business in order to run it well
[automerge]1611220306[/automerge]
Online store is a website where an individual displays his or her product with prices and how to deliver but first of all one should have enough fund and knowledge about the store business in order to run it well

Its not a difficult task to start an online store. Because online business are very common now a days. People specially the ladies who can not go out for job can start their own business on internet. First you have to made a website or page of your products with price and details. If any customer orders you then deliver them with Cod.

Before you plan of opening or creating online store, you must be a computer literate and have versatile knowledge of technology.you have must have planned the kind of products to be sold and be of high qualities.then you begin with opening of a well and secured website for people to be to have access to them,follows by making publicity through all social media and influencers to promote your business.

There are various forms of online Businesses on the world wide web currently, these is what is called dropshipping, this involves setting up your online store in an e-commerce website, taking your orders directly from the business and delivering these orders to your customers.

There is also a business that I am learning currently known as domain flipping business, it involves buying expired domains and new ones, selling these domains at an outrageous price. I am currently learning more about this business online, you can search about it to learn it too.

I guess we are in the same shoes. I have tried to sell things online but to no avail. I even tried advertising on social media platforms most especially on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but to no avail. But reading through the replies to your asked questions, I think I have found exactly what to do and how to go about opening an online store on Shopify.

Setting up an online store can be tasky at times. First of all, you need to measure out what the business will be about and then come up with a business name, logo and colour.
Also, you can create a website where you display your goods then you create an account for the business on every social media platform. This will allow people ascertain how serious you are with the job

It's one thing to sell a product online; it's quite another to sell it at a profit. Research by MarketingSherpa found that ecommercestores with annual revenue of under $100,000 have a 30 percent median gross margin.

To start a online business is not so easy as that but you can do it successfully if you have knowledge and make strive with ambition to do it successfully. To have your own store that will spend you a time and you have to give it a full attention because is not easy to get customers to order on your website. You will create a website and make it well organized, upload your product with prices, and you will be resend the website link to other platforms like Facebook, Instagram and even WhatsApp group chat.

I guess we are in the same shoes. I have tried to sell things online but to no avail. I even tried advertising on social media platforms most especially on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but to no avail. But reading through the replies to your asked questions, I think I have found exactly what to do and how to go about opening an online store on Shopify.
I hear that shopify is very expensive. You have to pay $29 per month to use shopify. In order to cover that expense you need to sell at least 10 products. I am nit sure if that is possible for a new store.

If you want to start your own online store or any e-commerce Business you need to hire the service of a website developer who also has experience in search engine optimization. He or she will help you design an ecommerce store with best design and also install some plugins to help you import your goods from major online store to your own store with description.
[automerge]1611299150[/automerge]
If you want to start your own online store or any e-commerce Business you need to hire the service of a website developer who also has experience in search engine optimization. He or she will help you design an ecommerce store with best design and also install some plugins to help you import your goods from major online store to your own store with description.

Here are the steps to follow to create an online store:
  1. Log in to your account or sign up.
  2. Choose from 500+ professional online store templates.
  3. Customize your online store's design.
  4. Add products to your store.
  5. Connect a payment provider and set up shipping.
  6. Choose a custom domain

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds