Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start any kind of business as a kid?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who have become billionaires. They made their investments at a very early age and this is why they became billionaires at a much later stage of their lives. Some examples include billionaires like Warren Buffet who made his initial investment just at the age of 11. Having said that, how can a kid start investing money or start a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to be exceptionally talented as a kid to create a business or invest money. When Buffet was a kid, and when his parents took him to New York, he wanted to see the stock exchange in an age when kids will be wanting to visit children parks. Some of the highest earneres on youtube are kids. Kids can be nurtured to create business in young age if they have interest in making money.

I needed to live my life as a kid and my parents understood that too. They never put me up for any business when I was kid. I understand the need to learn but I'm a strong believer that there's time for everything.

I needed to live my life as a kid and my parents understood that too. They never put me up for any business when I was kid. I understand the need to learn but I'm a strong believer that there's time for everything.

It might be possible that a person may be reluctant to handle the business currently. This may be due to many reasons. They may not be mentally prepared for that. This may be one of the most common reasons. However, they may change their mind in the future. They may need to talk to their elders in this regards.

While experience is important, kids can still start a business. First, think about what you're passionate about or good at. It could be making crafts, baking, or offering services like pet sitting or lawn care. Next, talk to your parents or guardians for support and guidance. They can help you with the legal stuff and setting up a safe way to get paid. Also, start small, maybe selling to family and friends or through online platforms. Learn as you go, and don't be afraid to make mistakes.

Many people think that kids are too young to start any kind of business. However, we have seen many examples of kids conducting businesses or giving out great ideas about how businesses should be conducted. The fact of the matter remains that a kid could potentially start investing in the stock market and buy penny stocks.

Many people think that kids are too young to start any kind of business. However, we have seen many examples of kids conducting businesses or giving out great ideas about how businesses should be conducted. The fact of the matter remains that a kid could potentially start investing in the stock market and buy penny stocks.

I was too young to start thinking about any business plans. I was never put in this position by my parents as they knew my education is the priority not business. They paid for everything needed for my education until I completed it and return as an adult before I was introduced to business.

Personally, I cannot remember starting any kind of business when I was still a kid but I was able to be involved in helping my mother to manage and run her own business when I was a teenager.

It was at the age of 18 years that I was able to start my first dropshipping business which was on clothes and perfumes and I was able to make some money from the business.

It might be possible that a person may be reluctant to handle the business currently. This may be due to many reasons. They may not be mentally prepared for that. This may be one of the most common reasons. However, they may change their mind in the future. They may need to talk to their elders in this regards.
The business will be pay for Salary as well known and paid regularly in full and full amount paid regularly and customer On daily target Keep Strong followup in order. The first thing that you want to do not necessarily represent those who are the most likely candidate for Salary.

Without having the knowledge that is going to make it possible for a kid to start a business or even invest in so many projects that are going to be profitable, I don't see how achieving something like this is going to be feasible to begin with. Looking at what we are trying to say with someone been a kid by age, this also plays a very big factor in what that kid is going to be able to know in his or her age.

Personally, I cannot remember starting any kind of business when I was still a kid but I was able to be involved in helping my mother to manage and run her own business when I was a teenager.

It was at the age of 18 years that I was able to start my first dropshipping business which was on clothes and perfumes and I was able to make some money from the business.

Well, as a kid, I had many different kinds of ideas. However, I am not sure if those ideas were workable in the first place. I always wanted to become a writer and write my own book. I think that this was one of the main things that I wanted to do as a child. This could be a great idea and it is surely workable.

Well, as a kid, I had many different kinds of ideas. However, I am not sure if those ideas were workable in the first place. I always wanted to become a writer and write my own book. I think that this was one of the main things that I wanted to do as a child. This could be a great idea and it is surely workable.

You can still write a book. It is a dream that is very possible. Just start making research, looking at how to improve your writing skills, and also hiring a team that will make your book a success. You can also hire someone to write for you, but you proofread and take away what you don't need there.

Wow! You wanted to become a writer and write my own book as a kid? This is very interesting because for me as a kid, all I knew was eat, play, shit and sleep on the repeat. It's was when I became a teenager that I started having some thoughts about starting something.

You can still write a book. It is a dream that is very possible. Just start making research, looking at how to improve your writing skills, and also hiring a team that will make your book a success. You can also hire someone to write for you, but you proofread and take away what you don't need there.

Yes, I always wanted to write a book and become the bestseller. This was always what i wanted to do as a kid. Writing a book could be a great business. Just imagine writing a book and becoming the bestseller. It could be a great feeling if you ask me. Selling eBooks is also a great option.

To the best of my knowledge, a kid can actually write a book and become famous with it. It's just like what happened with the 4 year old boy, Saeed AlMheiri.

He's from Abu Dhabi, UAE. He wrote a book about kindness. The made him the world's youngest person to publish a book. He's already in the Guinness Books of Records.

Most kids aren't going to start this big company or anything like that. Most kids will find work they are comfortable with, like cleaning houses, doing lawn work, shoveling snow, manual labor type stuff. There has been kids who created big businesses themselves, but most kids aren't focused on making the next big thing, they just want some spending money lol.

To the best of my knowledge, a kid can actually write a book and become famous with it. It's just like what happened with the 4 year old boy, Saeed AlMheiri.

He's from Abu Dhabi, UAE. He wrote a book about kindness. The made him the world's youngest person to publish a book. He's already in the Guinness Books of Records.

Yes, a kid can write a book. I have also written many essays when I was a kid. I have also written fictional stories as well when I was a kid, so you can say that I have been a writer for a really long time. However, at that time, I never had the mindset of writing a whole book and conducting a business by selling books.

Yes, a kid can write a book. I have also written many essays when I was a kid. I have also written fictional stories as well when I was a kid, so you can say that I have been a writer for a really long time. However, at that time, I never had the mindset of writing a whole book and conducting a business by selling books.

You started out airtight as a kid. Most kids doesn't have it in them to do something like that and even most of their parents doesn't even think about it. Personally, I never had it in me to write anything when I was still a kid apart from what's needed for me to pass my exams.

You started out airtight as a kid. Most kids doesn't have it in them to do something like that and even most of their parents doesn't even think about it. Personally, I never had it in me to write anything when I was still a kid apart from what's needed for me to pass my exams.

Well, the main problem is the fact that running a business needs a person to be intelligent and be aware of the market conditions. Since this requires a person to be mature, I do not think that it would be a really easy thing for a person to run a big business as a kid.

Well, the main problem is the fact that running a business needs a person to be intelligent and be aware of the market conditions. Since this requires a person to be mature, I do not think that it would be a really easy thing for a person to run a big business as a kid.

This is actually the reason why most kids specifically cannot find it easy to go into business because they are not prepared or knowledgeable to be able to start a business on their own.

There is a difference between having a kid to be involved in a business where he is going to learn until he becomes an adult to be able to run a business on his own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds