Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A Cafeteria In An office?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
An office cafeteria is a kind of canteen. It is a place where employees could buy food. They could probably buy snacks and other stuff like beverages and coffee. I think that starting a cafeteria in a business could be a great business and I think that you may need to seek the permission of the management for that. So, how to start a cafeteria in the workplace?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's easier to start a cafeteria in an office if you own the business or if you are part of the management for the business. Besides this, one has to get permission from the management before starting a cafeteria in an office.

To start a cafeteria in an organization, you would have to get the nod of the management of that organization. After that, you look at the nature of the workforce of the organization to determine the kind of food they would like. You can even do a market survey to find out Which food they like.

An office cafeteria is a kind of canteen. It is a place where employees could buy food. They could probably buy snacks and other stuff like beverages and coffee. I think that starting a cafeteria in a business could be a great business and I think that you may need to seek the permission of the management for that. So, how to start a cafeteria in the workplace?
I don't think it is cool to start that kind of business in the office. The office should be somewhere in which people handle files and it will not make sense to be selling food there.

You cannot start a cafeteria in a business complex without getting permission from the business organization. Sometimes businesses even announce bids to start a cafeteria.

I do not think you can start an office cafeteria without getting a go-ahead from your Boss. I think it is impossible for you to start it except you are the Boss. You can sell the idea of starting an office cafeteria to the management.

Ascertain the startup expenses, make a budget for supplies and equipment, and locate a funding source if required. Locate a room in the workplace that can be used as a cafeteria. Make sure it is convenient to get to and has enough room for guests.

As an outsider in that particular organisation, you first need to seek the permission and the consent of the owner of the business, then you need to get a conducive place to start your cafeteria business in that particular organisation .

You have to be sure that the office has the population that would enable you to break even and make a profit on top. It is always good for business/office complexes where there are many organizations in one big building.

Starting a cafeteia business might be easier for you if you owns the business, it will just be a department in the company but if you are not the owner of the company , then there's there's lot you need to do , like seeking permission and paying if there's need .

You need to have a good idea on things like this before you can be able stay your own, knowing how to manage your own business is very important, it will help you a lot.

It is actually a very good business though, the workers would not have to go outside their office space to get something to eat. They can easily buy what they want at the office. But like you said the manager or the bus owner has to approve this before you can go about it.

You can set up a cafeteria in an office so that this will motivate workers with voracious appetite to carry out their duties. You need to set it up in another room in the building so that they can concentrate on work all time. They will just go to next room to get their snacks or food.

To start a cafeteria, you have to choose a resturant concept and brand, create your menu, write a restaurant business plan, obtain funding, choose a location and lease a commercial space, obtain a restaurant permit and license, etc.

Establishing cafeteria at work is a lucrative business in that it would afford the workers the opportunity to buy their snacks and the likes at nearby without having to go for distant location.

The first thing you need to do is to tell the management of the company of what you're trying to do. If they give you the permission then you can probably make some good amount of money from it. You also need to make your snacks and other things delicious.

The first thing you need to do is to tell the management of the company of what you're trying to do. If they give you the permission then you can probably make some good amount of money from it. You also need to make your snacks and other things delicious.

Majority of the companies actually own cafeteria. I think that the company itself purchases products like foodstuff from wholesalers and then sell those products to employees. This is how it works in here.

Majority of the companies actually own cafeteria. I think that the company itself purchases products like foodstuff from wholesalers and then sell those products to employees. This is how it works in here.
I think this is very true. Some of them usually employ people that will do the cooking for them and at the end of the day they will collect the profit. I think the business owner or some top officials in the business always running the business.

I think this is very true. Some of them usually employ people that will do the cooking for them and at the end of the day they will collect the profit. I think the business owner or some top officials in the business always running the business.

Well, it might be possible that certain companies actually rent a place in order to start a cafeteria. However, I think that most of the time, the cafeteria itself is owned by the company itself.

Actually it's a very good idea, but I believe it depends on the kind of office you have or the kob you do.

There are some office workers that will restrict you from undergoing into any kind of business that will earned you income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds