Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start a Business With Zero Investment

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you want to start a business but do not have any money, try these platforms.
Redbubble: Create a print-on-demand business on Redbubble
Amazon Merch: Using this platform to sell print-on-demand products
facebook marketplace: Use this platform to see your products for free

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to start a business but do not have any money, try these platforms.
Redbubble: Create a print-on-demand business on Redbubble
Amazon Merch: Using this platform to sell print-on-demand products
facebook marketplace: Use this platform to see your products for free
You can as well be an affiliate marketer on Amazon Affiliate. That is another way to make more income.

I think we can start selling online and make money and we don't even need to own these products and its like dropshipping

I think we can start selling online and make money and we don't even need to own these products and its like dropshipping
It is true that you do not need money to begin dropshipping business. You are good to go as long as you have data on your phone.

It is true that you do not need money to begin dropshipping business. You are good to go as long as you have data on your phone.
Yes we can and this is why I feel this can be tried by everyone as its quite a profitable way to earn without any initial investment

Dropshipping may require some investments. You may need to buy products after the customer orders something. This could be a hard process.

Dropshipping may require some investments. You may need to buy products after the customer orders something. This could be a hard process.
We need to be selective of the products that we are selling and that can help us because we don't need to sell products that have low demand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds