Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to set up a home gadget supermarket

I think this is really a good business and first you should want to look for a store in a market area that is visible or in an area where your target market can easily find you. You should then look for dealers then you register the business with the government then start work immediately.

Advertisement Placeholder
Foremost,you have to decide the patronage,how constant will it be,decide to either be mobile or stationary, because some business are locational intensive.

We call home gadgets appliances here. An appliance store requires a big capital. First is the business place which cannot be small to display the appliances like the tv, refrigerator, washing machine, etc. The lease contract is at least 1 year that you have to pay in advance. With the appliances you have to buy 1 tv in order to be given some more tv sets that you can display in your store. Maybe it is better to open a supermarket than an appliance store.
It is the same here in my country, to set up an appliance business you must have a good sized place where you can have and distribute the appliances, and the payment of such place is a minimum of one year in advance which will depend on its location, as other owners request up to two years in advance.

If you wanna start it up you must consider your capital at all times. Every business requires capital. If you have it then you could do your research.

That's an electronic shops you're willing to set up. That's hyper productive. I'll say so, because those electronics are on demand everyday.

It is a very straightforward business you just need to start by importing some of the home gadgets. You cab cut cost by selling fairly used gadgets instead of new ones.

I have been contemplating about this business for a while, selling of home gadget like fridge, home theaters,gas cookers and others.
What do I need to have in place to start up a successful home gadget supermarket
Yes we can set up a home gadget supermarket at home by taking all things of my need at my home you think of daily use is life we have our phone so we make a gadget market therefore we can easily afford everything so I asked you to do this I also do this at my home by make super gadget market

Thus is a very nice and spot on business idea and I hope you get it right though. If you want to start a home gadget store, you should select a location where people who you think will be interested are most likely to found there. You can spend on ads when just starting.

For you to start a home gadgets supermarket, you will need to first rent or acquire a big store to display these gadgets because they takes much space when displaying them. Also make sure that the store is well protected by guards and CCTV camera. You might also need to ask those in the same line of business to give you more tips on starting a gadget store.

Setting up a home gadget supermarket is definitely going to fetch you profit. You just have to figure out the type of products to sell, get a too location and marketing.

First thing you must start with is he sourcing of the required funds that you think can be able to get you set up for the business which you must established the base line by now

Selling of home gadget me a me a electronic generally and for you to start that kind of business , you need a large place to start that kind of business , and you have to get a good place to start buying your product.
I have been contemplating about this business for a while, selling of home gadget like fridge, home theaters,gas cookers and others.
What do I need to have in place to start up a successful home gadget supermarket

This is definitely a good business but it's surely requires also a large amount of capital to start with and you need to always consider the market type of things I mean the producer's of the common gadgets available.

To be fair, you have though of a very good business idea. You should think of a good location to place the shop where people would see you. Then you should look for a trusted supplier of the goods.

I think you need a lot of money to establish a supermarket. You might consider investing small amount and launch your supermarket online. These days online super markets sell more than offline supermarkets.

Its a good business but its not a supermarket because in a supermarket it comprises of different kind of product not just home gadget alone, even office resources, etc..

In the real sense I think that setting up a home gadget super market is going to be a very good choice. You just have to figure out a very good location .

Well the sales of gadget and appliances is a type of business that would be needing a well structured plan to set up,one would need the capital to set up such outfit,and also a shop to showcase his products,or possibly go online to sell.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds