Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to purchase monetized YouTube channel?

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
It is too difficult to work for me to increase subscribers and watching our for activating AdSense on my channel so I am thinking to purchase already monetized YouTube channel it will be best for me or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
Now, you are talking about illegal and unethical practice. Why spend money for unethical purchase when you can use that money to advertise your channel and drive views and subs.

It's very possible to purchase a monitization YouTube channel, but the question you should ask yourself again is who will be ready to sell his or her source of income. I think you just need to keep pushing. Don't give up on google AdSense not approving your channel with time it will be possible for you.

Well, I don't think they have a market were monetize youtube channel is been sold, they may have without me knowing, but I have only come across such on some social media group like whatsapp group, and the price they sell is quite expensive. Another disadvantage of buying monetize channel is the niche may not be what you want or what you are good at, if u change the niche or start dropping content that's not up to standard you will started loosing your subscribers.

It would be better if you work towards building your own YouTube channel from scratch and in the future you get to monetize it, rather than buying an already monetize channel, accept that channel is in a niche you are trying to create

You are right that it is getting too hard for small publishers to get their channel monetized. I think my channel achieved the minimum 1,000 subscribers last year but now the problem is the minimum watch hours that I cannot meet. But buying a monetized channel would entail a big cost considering that it is already earning. Besides, the videos in that channel are not your so it seems to be inappropriate to have that channel just for the earnings.

It is too difficult to work for me to increase subscribers and watching our for activating AdSense on my channel so I am thinking to purchase already monetized YouTube channel it will be best for me or not?
No it will not be useful or a good idea as monetization is helpful in earning money if your monetized channel is running by active viewers as your videos will give you earning according to your viewers likes, watch and comments.

No it will not work. As i know about monetization method, it works for earning if you have an active monetized channel which have millions of views and watch times after monetization. So, it's better to work harder on own channel

There are a lot of people that are selling their YouTube channel that has views or traffic so it will be easy for you to contact some of these people who are advertising about their pages on Facebook.

There are people who are willing to sell their YouTube Chanel's that they have been monetizing but I don't think they would want to publish it publicly because it goes against the terms of use of youtube as a platform.

There are sellers and buyers for everything. But there are something that should not be bought and sold, monetized youtube or adsense is one of them

I think it is very possible to purchase monetize YouTube because people are willing to sell their YouTube Chanel that is in monetize, so to start earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds