Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote website?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
I want to promote new website for eCommerce solution in search engine, but I don't know how to promote new website, so all my friends help me.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can promote your new e-commerce store website through different ways including Google ads, advertising on social media platforms, good SEO, useful and interesting content.

You can go the ad route but you will need to have the money upfront for this. Usually, it is best to start with social media. Maybe a Facebook page for your business and a Twitter account for it for starts. Just start interacting with people on both platforms. Get people interested in your service.

First thing I would suggest to present your website or store on major social media website and contact some influencer who can help you to gain some customers. Also start commission on sales too. I'm sure Google will pick up your store soon.

Google ads and Social media marketing would be best for you. Join groups that have members who would be interested in your product or services and then explain them about it. You won't find it easy to sell your products to interested people. And they would also recommend your product to others if they like your product's quality and service.

It all depends on which method is more convenient for you now. You can promote for free or use paid tools and advertising.
Initially, since we are talking about the site, it is necessary that the site is optimized for SEO.
There are many free tools that help identify problems and errors on the site, as well as optimize your text and keywords (Google tools - Search Console, Page Speed Insights, Analytics; Ahrefs tools; Screaming Frog). You can create a blog page on your site, where you can write various topical articles. These articles are then also reposted to entice the audience to the site. But SEO optimization is an eternal process, so it should be handled by a professional in the future.
It is important to make yourself known on social networks, make reposts.
You can post articles on websites for a fee and use there a link to the website. Also you can use advertising (Google Ads), but before that you should get acquainted with the service, to avoid overpaying.

If it is something you can manage, starting your business off of a platform that is already established can help a lot. Like one example is Etsy. If you can open up a shop on there and sell your products through them, you are more likely to see faster sales. When you do make a sale, offer a special discount code for shopping on your site in the package. Something like "10% off your first purchase at ___".

I want to promote new website for eCommerce solution in search engine, but I don't know how to promote new website, so all my friends help me.
I would have it attached to all my social media posts, right at the bottom. Whether it be just the name of the site or a logo.
Also, on forums that allow advertising and links...Fiverr would be good too if they offer a section purely for advertising.
Good luck to you!

Though for a new site,i would advice that you start from some social media and try to gain some followers in some dedicated platform like facebook,instagram and the likes,by interacting with them you will be able to gain their trust.

We can promote a website by using social media platforms to advertise it, inviting friends to the site and also by placing adverts in public places such as church, mosque, stadium e.t.c
You can promote a site by using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, telegram and many more to place your advert about the site.

one of the best ways in which you can promote your website is using forums. If you go to Quora, there are a lot of people who promote their website through the platform. You just need to write something very interesting and put the link of your website after that.

Google is making things harder everyday. Promoting your website requires expert SEO skills today. You're going to want to start with some keyword research. You can do this by Googling terms relevant to what you're selling and seeing what comes up. In this case, it sounds like you're looking for ways to promote your new website, and I'll bet if you searched "ecommerce solutions," "ecommerce sites," or "ecommerce websites" and scrolled through the results, you'd find some promising ones.

Once you've found a few promising keywords and phrases, go back to the search results page and look at who's ranking in those spots—is it just one site? Are there multiple sites? If it's just one site, that means that person has been able to get their content ranked well on Google and Bing so far; if there are multiple sites ranking, then they've probably done enough work in order to be able to rank well against each other.

Once you've identified a few options, try checking out their content: What are they writing about? How does their site look? Do they have any customer reviews or testimonials? Once you have all these questions answered, you will be in safe side of google.

one of the best ways in which you can promote your website is using forums. If you go to Quora, there are a lot of people who promote their website through the platform. You just need to write something very interesting and put the link of your website after that.

I have always been interested about driving traffic through social media. As far as quora is concerned, I would like to know how could you promote your website in there?

I have always been interested about driving traffic through social media. As far as quora is concerned, I would like to know how could you promote your website in there?
There is something called "My Space" which is on your profile. There, you can write articles and put the link of your website at the end of it. You can give me copy the contents of your website and paste there and put the link to your website. Quora attracts billions traffic every month so you can capitalise on that to get traffic to your site. You can also answer questions can put the link of your website.

There is something called "My Space" which is on your profile. There, you can write articles and put the link of your website at the end of it. You can give me copy the contents of your website and paste there and put the link to your website. Quora attracts billions traffic every month so you can capitalise on that to get traffic to your site. You can also answer questions can put the link of your website.

Thanks for this wonderful information. So, how would I attract people to my space after creating a space for myself? I am sure I cannot market it by promoting it in the answer section, right?

Thanks for this wonderful information. So, how would I attract people to my space after creating a space for myself? I am sure I cannot market it by promoting it in the answer section, right?
This is where you need to apply keyword research. there are a lot of people searching for different things on Google everyday and quora as a platform with authority will give you the opportunity to have your article in the front page of Google. You need consistency to achieve this.

There's a lot of different ways you can promote/advertise your business. Make sure you have your SEO done, have content on your site(s). Promote through social media, in person, through YouTube and other streaming apps and more.

Also word of mouth can be helpful too at times.

Now we have so many ways to promote our websites, like social media, YouTube ads, forums, and PTC sites. You can choose any platform to promote, but a few platforms require some money to pay them.

You should be looking forward to promoting the product in which you are trying to sell and search and social media marketing is one of the best ways that you can go about it.

Though for a new site,i would advice that you start from some social media and try to gain some followers in some dedicated platform like facebook,instagram and the likes,by interacting with them you will be able to gain their trust.
There are allot of methods and ways in which one can follow in other to promote his or her website, one can generate referral form of traffic to get allot of people joining his site

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds