Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to monetize traffic on YouTube channel

Hades

Reputable member
Credits
How do I get to make money and monetize traffic on my YouTube channel who is gonna be the one to pay me is it my subscriber or the website cause have heard that certain people do make millions from having so many subscribers on YouTube so do I go about this

Advertisement Placeholder
Affliate Marketing: Affiliate Marketing is essentially a type of showcasing wherein you approach organizations/people to allude your item for thought of commission. Giant advertising associations are not thoroughly dependent upon their own channel for content conveyance. They pay a nice add up to the channels who as of now have a fan base. This should be conceivable with direct advances. To bring in cash through Youtube, you can move toward some organization which sells items from your specialty. They will pay you a good sum premise your crowd size and the perspectives you offer. This aggregate can be anything from $1 to $10 for each view through.

YouTube advertisers want to put their ads in front of a specific group of people. So the more targeted your audience is, the more people will want to advertise on your videos.

Let’s take a look at things from an advertiser’s point of view. For example, let’s say that you’re an advertiser that sells workout plans for building muscle.

And your target demographic is: “Men between the ages of 25-32 that are interested in bodybuilding

The best way to monetize your YouTube page or channel is through the usage of Google adsense account. For you to accomplish that, you need to be posting quality contents on your YouTube channel and also be broadcasting your YouTube channel link to other social networks.

The easiest way to monetize your youtube channel is by reaching monetization threshold and implementing adsense ads. Second method is to use pateron or affiliate marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds