Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to monetize an email list

I would love to know how?
Because almost all of us have emails and making it to be another source of income will be nothing less than amazing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think you can really make money these days from email because social media has taken the most important role of email. The easiest means of communication that most businesses uses now is social media platforms to promote their businesses.

I don't really know how well to use mails to drive traffic, but am pretty sure you will need them in thousands before you can be able to make something really good.

I never knew they could monitize a email, I also am curious on how that works, hopefully someone will come up with the right answer
Same here. This the first time I'm hearing this, one of the advantages of joining this platform is getting to learn new things. Hopefully I would know how to navigate this someday

I think monetising it have to do with making use of the email adress to send promotions on product after registering as an affiliate marketer for the brand I think

If you have a email list, design a newsletter, add affiliate products, or your own product on the newsletter and sent it to your subscribers. If your subscribers buy your products, you will make money.

For someone who has regular click rate of more than 400 people how do I monetize it?
Monetize an email list?
Never learnt of this. I am really interested in knowing more about this.
I hope i find more information on the thread.

What i have come to understand about E-mail list is that majority of persons usually go for things that interest them,ad that is wher you push in ads on your E-mail list and you will get a good click through rate.

Make something that individuals are eager to pay for.

The least complex, least expensive and most high-edge approach to do this is to sell your ability.

You can do this as an online course, a participation membership program, an advanced download (eBook, worksheet, formats, and so forth… ) or instructing.
This is something that I think I am definitely going to try out and it is unbelievable that I have never even thought of something like this. A lot of people are going to need a health workbook to be honest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds