Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Market your Blog?

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
Let's assume I have normal blog where I document my everyday life. And I have some of the random affiliate links. Though this is not pure affiliate blog. It is just your typical blog where your personality shines. And you have like less people reading it and so getting more traffic is a bit hard.

How do you market your blog for more traffic and revenue?

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's assume I have normal blog where I document my everyday life. And I have some of the random affiliate links. Though this is not pure affiliate blog. It is just your typical blog where your personality shines. And you have like less people reading it and so getting more traffic is a bit hard.

There re different means to drive traffic for your blog post and most efficient is paying for expert that will help you in Google SEO. There re platforms which will cost you some token to get traffic but most importantly your post must be attractive and problem solving. I used to use a platform called WEALTHYAFFILIATE

If your blog does not have seo content or you have not done seo, the only way you can generate traffic is through social media. However, generating traffic with social media becomes difficult if you do noy have a large following on social media. Therefore, first of all you should consider building followers on social sites.

Of all strategy that is available in blog marketing, the altimate is good content, without good content you will not have returning readers...

Seo optimization, is very important for your blog, social media marketing is also good...

1. Share your content in many places.
  2. Include your blog link in your social media profiles.
  3. Rock the power of 100 rule.
  4. Clean up your open graph data.
  5. Share your blog posts on social media right when you publish them.
  6. Share your brand new posts more than once.

To have receive more traffic to your website, you need to improve the SEO of your website. You can do this by first search for keywords that are less competitive. You can make use of long Tail Pro but I prefer ahref, both are premium tools. After you have curated easy to rank keywords, you will start writing content on those keywords consistently and over time traffic will flood you website and revnue will go high.

The best way to market your blog for good traffic is to know how to do keyword research and optimize a post. Search Engine optimization is the best way to make good traffic because this will help you place your blog on front page of search engine like Google, yahoo and bing and this will indirectly give you good amount of traffic.

Make Your Site Easy to Use. Make your layout easy to understand. Speed Up Your Site. No one likes a slow website: neither visitors nor search engines. Create Crave-Worthy Content. Build Engagement. Optimize Your Content For Search Engines. Build Your Subscribers. Get Social Media Savvy. Get Networking.

When I was active in blogging all my new blogs are promoted in social media. That's where I get most of the traffic although it was not much, just about a hundred a day. During those times Facebook was not popular yet. But now I think I can get at least 500 views of my blog if even I would be blogging and promoting my blog in social media because I have many active friends now in Facebook.

We need to market our blog to share the topic on which you have created a blog on facebook and instagram because social media is far away and there is a blog or anything else connected to it. We can make the best tariff by uploading it to social media. Because the advantage of marketing on facebook and instagram is that our friends check posts on a daily basis and this makes our blog marketing quite good.

In this age of Technology and Science it is not hard to attract traffic, there are several websites and platforms that give you traffic for payment but if you want to do it freely, you have to use social media like Facebook WhatsApp and Twitter for getting more traffic

Marketing ones blog can be very easy. If you have a good post with helpful content, then you can promote that particular post with Google Ads by pasting the post link in the required field on Google Ads platform. And make sure if have a beer understand and insight on how to use Google Ads, that should be best way to drive traffic to your page. So simple

There’re lot of means in which you can use to market your blog. An example is the social media marketing. Social media is an instrumental tool which can be beneficial for marketing if utilized well. There’re lots of social media platforms you can use to market your blog such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and a lot more. Another method is by reducing the sponsored ads on your page. Sponsored ads reduces the rate of effectiveness of SEO. It also drives away traffic.

That is really something very easy for you to do you can always try as much as possible to engage people in your writings,this will encourage people to come always and all the time to view your post and engage in whatever to pic you present and always tries to make your blog known to people on social media you can even go for paid advert on Facebook or Instagram that is how you can do it and before you know you are actually succeed.

When it comes to marketing blogs and promoting the traffic it gets. The most important factor will be the subject heading used in doing that. You can also engage in promotional activities from ownerners of popular blogs.

Blog has proved to be a very good app for us to solve traffic problems. Through this we can control the traffic and through this we can avoid many problems.

There are many effective ways to send traffic to such blogs. You can start with social media especially Facebook. You create a fan page about your blog and invite your friends and family. If you're consistent with posting interesting stuffs, your page will grow with time and you'll get more traffic. You can also utilise popular forums to get traffic.

You need an external platform to help doing that, relying on google (or any other search engine) results will not help by that much, for example, you can lead people to your blog through your youtube videos description

If your blog does not have SEO content or you have not done SEO, one of the way you can generate traffic is through social media. You need to be able to share ur brand new post more than once

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds