Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make online $10 to $20 per day

Advertisement Placeholder
Can anyone share how i can make 10 to 20 dollars per day online?

look at the forum, there are so many sites and applications for which you are paid for certain services. $ 20 a day can only make you a freelancer or have knowledge in a field (design, programmer, etc.) and the world is looking for you. but you can make $ 3-4 a day. :)

If you're not interested in selling your skill or service; promote those that are relevant to people; sell physical and digital products; invest or diversify your income. That's the guarantee way to build wealth and overcome poverty.

It's very possible. I have a friend who makes 10-15$ per day transcribing. Although he has started transcription jobs for like two years now and he has been promoted severally on the platform. Now, he can make upto $250 per month and sometimes lower.

It's possible but you need more efforts if you are a lazy type I don't think it will be possible you can only earn 2 to 3 $$ a day but for $20 I don't think if it will be possible.

You are definitely not going to be making up to $10 a day while posting on get paid to sites so you should instead look for other options. Freelancing is a good way but you will have to take some time to learn a skill first.

According to my research the only way you can earn $10-$20 per day working online is only through freelance sites. ON earning sites, you can hardly earn $3 per day

Can anyone share how i can make 10 to 20 dollars per day online?
I think the first thing is to learn a digital skill which is relevant in the online space and is in demand. If the fierce competition among online freelancers is overcome, then earning the money quoted every day is reasonable

I think the first thing is to learn a digital skill which is relevant in the online space and is in demand. If the fierce competition among online freelancers is overcome, then earning the money quoted every day is reasonable
You are right, one thing I noticed with earning money online is that, for you to earn the good amount of money you want you need to have skills, that's the only best way to earn money.

You are right, one thing I noticed with earning money online is that, for you to earn the good amount of money you want you need to have skills, that's the only best way to earn money.
The ability to learn a digital skill when venturing into the online space is essential for the acquisition of online income on a regular basis. Which skill do you think would fetch you most money?

The ability to learn a digital skill when venturing into the online space is essential for the acquisition of online income on a regular basis. Which skill do you think would fetch you most money?
The skill that can fetch me money and to make my ends meet is forex trading, I do trade the forex market but it's risky though, you need to have good experience before you can earn money, what if you, what skill do you think would fetch you money.

The skill that can fetch me money and to make my ends meet is forex trading, I do trade the forex market but it's risky though, you need to have good experience before you can earn money, what if you, what skill do you think would fetch you money.
Forex trading is a skill that I have been thinking of venturing into, let me be honest. However, I have to learn a lot about it and it’s terminology such as brokers etc. I would like to think that freelancing would also quite fetch a reasonable amount of money

Forex trading is a skill that I have been thinking of venturing into, let me be honest. However, I have to learn a lot about it and it’s terminology such as brokers etc. I would like to think that freelancing would also quite fetch a reasonable amount of money
Freelancing is a good idea to earn money online you don't have to invest any money before you can earn, what makes you not to have interest on forex trading, is it the risk attached to it?

Freelancing is a good idea to earn money online you don't have to invest any money before you can earn, what makes you not to have interest on forex trading, is it the risk attached to it?
The risk is high per what I have seen and heard, but I have to learn more about it to have a more nuanced view on forex trading and whether it could benefit me financially. I know I am capable of averting the risk to the lowest possible degree if I learn the ins and outs of the trade

The risk is high per what I have seen and heard, but I have to learn more about it to have a more nuanced view on forex trading and whether it could benefit me financially. I know I am capable of averting the risk to the lowest possible degree if I learn the ins and outs of the trade
That's true, but I think if you put in the work if serious learning you'll definitely get what you want, trading is hard but if you understand how the algorithm works you are not going to look at chart the same way.
Earning that kind of money is not that easy but it's possible, if you really want to earn money online you need to have good skills, the skills you have will determine how much you will earn.

Last edited:
That's true, but I think if you put in the work if serious learning you'll definitely get what you want, trading is hard but if you understand how the algorithm works you are not going to look at chart the same way.
Earning that kind of money is not that easy but it's possible, if you really want to earn money online you need to have good skills, the skills you have will determine how much you will earn.
This statement really resonates with me because I have a desire to learn digital skills which can propel me to financial security when I implement them for a fee. I also know that with the right attitude and determination, I will be able to earn vast online income

it depends, if you live in a top tier country like usa canada or australia, what it takes is to try hard to complete surveys, play games, use as many platforms as you can to maximize your earnings
if you live in a low tier country like me it will be very difficult, maybe impossible to make that much money in a single day, but still you can kinda maximize your earnings if you are using as many platforms as you can and are available in your country (sometimes the higher paying platforms are either not available in low tier countries or not that high paying) so keep trying

This statement really resonates with me because I have a desire to learn digital skills which can propel me to financial security when I implement them for a fee. I also know that with the right attitude and determination, I will be able to earn vast online income
That's true, the most important thing now is focus on what you are looking out for, after you do that you are expected to put in some work, I promise you if you do that you'll not be the same.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds