Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Online Writing Poetry?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Poetry is one of the best ways to entertain people. There are many people who learn poetry and make money. There are many folks out there who write books and include poetry in their books. They sell like hot cakes. You could write poetry in any kind of language and earn money. However, when it comes to making money online as a poet, how do you do that?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been able to monetize my poetry by publishing online and I have also not been able to get published in prestigious magazines. However, I have published a couple of poetry books on Amazon.

There are so many people that I know who are really benefiting from the writing of the poetry works or lyrics. The Job pays very well and that the poetry artistes and authors are making the most out of it.

Obviously, it takes effort, commitment, and a lot of determination to succeed as a poet and to make a living from it. Success can also be aided by writing with originality and creativity, maintaining an active social media presence, and connecting with other authors and poets.

Obviously, it takes effort, commitment, and a lot of determination to succeed as a poet and to make a living from it. Success can also be aided by writing with originality and creativity, maintaining an active social media presence, and connecting with other authors and poets.
There are even some platforms that will pay you for writing poetry so you can work on them instead of trying to create a blog for yourself which is going to take a lot of time to make money

One could make money selling poetry online by; publishing poetry books, selling poems to publications, launching a poetry website, entering poetry contests.

You can create a blog where you post your poems and monetize it. I am sure that you will get so many traffic of people who love reading poems. You could also publish kindle poet books and sell online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds