Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Online By Teaching A Foreign Language?

There is a lot of money to be made by teaching languages. People are interested in learning new languages for better earning opportunities. A lot of people are also learning new languages because they can travel to foreign countries.
There is a lot of money to be made from this industry, in the future I am thinking of creating a platform where people can come and learn foreign language's and pay a certain amount

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a lot of money to be made from this industry, in the future I am thinking of creating a platform where people can come and learn foreign language's and pay a certain amount
That's sounds good, if you have the knowledge I'm very sure you can earn money from it, you don't really need to spend a lot before you can start up a business like this.

Firstly, teaching a foreign language apart from English is good. You can tecah people the language online and you will even get paid higher if you do it offline too so it depends on your choice.
there are schools in this part of the world that usually have teachers for teaching foreign languages. But before you do that you must have the necessary qualifications and certifications to be accepted.

there are schools in this part of the world that usually have teachers for teaching foreign languages. But before you do that you must have the necessary qualifications and certifications to be accepted.
I went to a very good primary school and they do this for us a lot. They have a teacher who teaches French and another one who teaches us Greek. It was a very good school back then

Good luck with your dream of creating a language-learning platform. There are already a lot of language learning forms and I have even used a couple of these platforms. Competition is very tough

I completely agree with you, a lot of the things it depends on you, if you are a hard working individual you are going to earn more money online,, having a skill set is very important as well.

I went to a very good primary school and they do this for us a lot. They have a teacher who teaches French and another one who teaches us Greek. It was a very good school back then
Nice, I'm among the people who love learning foreign languages. I learnt French a little in high school and on the long run I got uninterested. I also know a bit of Italia.

Nice, I'm among the people who love learning foreign languages. I learnt French a little in high school and on the long run I got uninterested. I also know a bit of Italia.
I think Italian language is a kind of classy language because a lot of people are not always interested in learning it but it will be good for anybody who take that opportunity

That's true, you also need to learn before you can be able to teach to other people, you also need to have a good knowledge on how to teach the language before you can earn money from it.
You must learn about the language very well before you can think of moving into such enterprise. There are so many people who are making money out of such enterprise because they have a good knowledge.

I think Italian language is a kind of classy language because a lot of people are not always interested in learning it but it will be good for anybody who take that opportunity
Yeah, I started learning the language with Duolingo app and I was getting the basics. But on the long run I totally lost interest but I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the languages I will learn.

I think there are some requirements in which your course must meet before they will allow you to upload it on the platform. You have to learn from people who are already successful doing that.

Certainly there should be some requirements you may need to complete before you tend to upload your course. In many cases, you may need to be a VIP member of a platform in order to upload the course.

You must learn about the language very well before you can think of moving into such enterprise. There are so many people who are making money out of such enterprise because they have a good knowledge.
Yes, you must learn what you are going to teach them before you are going to earn money from it, well I think this a lucrative business that will earn money if you can teach people well.

Yeah, I started learning the language with Duolingo app and I was getting the basics. But on the long run I totally lost interest but I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the languages I will learn.
I think you may still be interested if you have one or two other people who are interested in learning the language together with you because you will be motivated by each of them or by one of them

Certainly there should be some requirements you may need to complete before you tend to upload your course. In many cases, you may need to be a VIP member of a platform in order to upload the course.
I think that is a very good requirement. The platform need to make sure that they course you're uploading is top-notch before they can allow you to do so.

This is a good idea to be talented on how to teach foreign language. We have many who are desiring to know extra language for qualifications and for any other purpose. Therefore YouTube would be a proper channel to go.

There are sizeable number of people who makes a lot of money from teaching different languages and that is why you could start learning some foreign language to make money in the future.

This is a good idea to be talented on how to teach foreign language. We have many who are desiring to know extra language for qualifications and for any other purpose. Therefore YouTube would be a proper channel to go.
Yes, the first thing to do is for you to learn the language first before you can teach other people, you know you cannot give what you don't have,you need to have the knowledge before you can give it out.

Actually there are alot of people who have dedicated themselves into the business or worked of language translation most especially in countries where none indegens engaged into business with those who can not speak their language.

Actually there are alot of people who have dedicated themselves into the business or worked of language translation most especially in countries where none indegens engaged into business with those who can not speak their language.
Yes, I know such kinds of people, this will be of a double advantage to you, you can be able learn how to speak the language an the same time earn money from it.

I have never made any money online through teaching nor doing any tutoring for money before. However I had thought of joining the online teaching apps and sign up as an online tutor but that has never happened

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds