Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money online by selling domains.

Credits
Domain flipping business is quite a profitable one if you do it right. It involves you buying domains for a low amount and sell them to end users at a higher amount which allows you to make profits.
There are many websites that gives you the opportunity to buy and sell, all you have to do is take classes to understand the business better.
You can search Google and YouTube for different courses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Domain flipping is I've been dreaming to engage but I have not gotten the clues of how I'm going to do it. It is a very profitable venture. But it needs professionalism.

This is a good business as you have analyzed but someone needs to become a legit members to do this job successfully. Your domains must have been legally allowed to be used. You should get registered on legit platforms that sell domains at cheaper rate.

Domain Flipping is actually a great way to make money online. If you understand how this work, You would have no problem making a living off it. As you have rightly said, There are a lot of resources on the internet concerning Domain flipping if you intend to know about it.

Domain flipping is I've been dreaming to engage but I have not gotten the clues of how I'm going to do it. It is a very profitable venture. But it needs professionalism.
I am not sure if it needs professionalism because it deals with you buying and selling domain names. I think the only professionalism you need is how to sell them

You can make money selling domain online by first of all determining the value of your domain, fixing a price based on your domain name value, tell the world your domain is on sale, find the perfect buyer for your domain, etc.

I've heard that people make a good amount of money by selling domains but i haven't tried it out for myself and i do not really have any idea on how to go about it.

Theoretically speaking, you can make money selling domains, however, from a practical point of view it is not possible. That's because there are multiple domain extensions people can choose.

Theoretically speaking, you can make money selling domains, however, from a practical point of view it is not possible. That's because there are multiple domain extensions people can choose.
This business is so good it's similar to webhosting reselling business,selling of domain can bring you alot of money but you will need some capital at Initial stage,you will use the money for promotion and others stuff

selling domains is a worthy side hustle. There are people that usually go to platforms like expireddomains and look for expired domains that can be resold. some of them are geo domains and some are brandable domains.

selling domains is a worthy side hustle. There are people that usually go to platforms like expireddomains and look for expired domains that can be resold. some of them are geo domains and some are brandable domains.

It might be possible that certain people might be making full-time money selling domains. However, it is something that I would never depend upon entirely.

It might be possible that certain people might be making full-time money selling domains. However, it is something that I would never depend upon entirely.
Like i stated, it is something you do as a side hustle and not full-time income. I know a few people who are into it and some of them makes reasonable amount of money within some months. It's just like investment.

Actually there are several ways to make money from selling domains, even though I haven't gone into it yet but I believe there are some skills required to which will helped you to find domain that will attract market and you can buy at an affordable price.

I am not sure if it needs professionalism because it deals with you buying and selling domain names. I think the only professionalism you need is how to sell them
You actually need to professional in buying. The mistake people make in the business is to think that the process of selling is important than buying. That's is an error. The process of buying is more important and demanded more professionalism that selling.

It is very important to know when to buy. You know it is not possible to buy when the price is high. If you do so, you won't make profit so you need to be observant of when to buy.
You actually need to professional in buying. The mistake people make in the business is to think that the process of selling is important than buying. That's is an error. The process of buying is more important and demanded more professionalism that selling.

Selling domains can be very profitible however you have to do it legally and you need to know how to sell them it's not really hard if you learn a bit

Research and select valuable domains: Start by researching and identifying valuable domain names that have market demand. Look for short, memorable, and brandable domain names related to popular niches or industries. Consider using domain name generators or explore expired domain marketplaces to find potential gems.

Research and select valuable domains: Start by researching and identifying valuable domain names that have market demand. Look for short, memorable, and brandable domain names related to popular niches or industries. Consider using domain name generators or explore expired domain marketplaces to find potential gems.

Before you buy a domain, it is very essential to check the history of the domain. There are a few domains that might be used by a few scam sites and HYIP pyramid schemes in the past. This is why it is very important to make sure that you check it before buying it.

Domain flipping business is quite a profitable one if you do it right. It involves you buying domains for a low amount and sell them to end users at a higher amount which allows you to make profits.
There are many websites that gives you the opportunity to buy and sell, all you have to do is take classes to understand the business better.
You can search Google and YouTube for different courses.

Unfortunately I have not currently been into the business of domain selling or domain flipping as some people who are professionally involved in it used to call it but I know that it is something that is lucrative for those that are into the business.

Selling of expired or deleted domain names online is another jackpot that has made many people rich. The challenge about this business is it requires adequate knowledge to start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds