Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money On OpenSea Platform?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
OpenSea is an online market place where people sell artwork and make money. You must be a professional designer in order to make money.This is because the market is incredibly competitive. So, how do you make money on open sea? What are the secrets?

Advertisement Placeholder
Opensea is an online market place where you can transfer nft's to another user at a bid in ethereum.

Opensea has received thousands of nft's in the past few months.

NFT is an acronym for non-fungible token in form of digitalized art and get bidders to purchase you nft's with ethereum.

i do not know the platform but i would check it out as i intend to dive fully into the world of nft this year as i see so many potential from investing on the nft marketplace

Opensea is a platform to sell non-fungible tokens. if you know how to create nfts you can list them on the platform and you may have a chance of making money from it. I know someone who listed many digital artworks there but he was not able to make a sale yet.

When OpenSea only became popular i tried to sell few NFT, i created like 20 different pictures anf GIFs but it was to late none of my post did not receive any view so now to earn on OpenSea is almost impossible because there are a lot of trash NFTs and a lot of creators so forget about it

Opensea is a platform to sell non-fungible tokens. if you know how to create nfts you can list them on the platform and you may have a chance of making money from it. I know someone who listed many digital artworks there but he was not able to make a sale yet.
I have never made money there or traded with nfts to tell the truth, but this nfts marketplace is widely known in the crypto ecosystem, if you have graphic design skills and can create good nfts I think it is a unique opportunity to make money.

You should have a basic understanding of NFT's, their value and how to trade them to make money on Opensea. Opensea now has Blur as a serious competitor though, and we shall see if it will still remain the largest NFT marketplace.

OpenSea has gained so much popularity. However, do you think that the competition is also quite high in there? I believe that the platform could be really competitive.

Opensea is like an ole market to ecerybody and people are making an average compensation of up to $130,000. You can start by buying a digital asset or sell on the platform

The opensea is intrinsically an online marketplace for nfts. If you could develop an NFT and you want to sell it very quickly opensea is a very popular platform to showcase that.

I have never made money there or traded with nfts to tell the truth, but this nfts marketplace is widely known in the crypto ecosystem, if you have graphic design skills and can create good nfts I think it is a unique opportunity to make money.
Yeah, the competition is much and therefore you need to know how to market your NFTs well if you really want to make money from it. I know some people who opened account on opensea but were not able to make money with their nfts.

Yeah, the competition is much and therefore you need to know how to market your NFTs well if you really want to make money from it. I know some people who opened account on opensea but were not able to make money with their nfts.
I understand, I think it is because of the amount of money that has come to move there that there are people who have already taken most of the market share, one should open the way little by little, or offer first nfts at very low cost etc, but I really do not know exactly how it works.

OpenSea is, indeed, very competitive. The fact remains that in order to compete with others, the best thing a person could do is improve his skills and then enter the marketplace to make money.

There are several ways to earn money on open sea. The website is an open market place, so, like stock market yu can buy digital assets in hopes of appreciation. You can also earn money by creating digital assets yourself and being the original seller of the item.

There is no secret to making money on opensea, it is actually very open. LOL. You need to create an NFT and put it on sale. If you do not know how to create an NFT, you can upload your digital art work and submit to the platform and it will be converted to an NFT

I understand, I think it is because of the amount of money that has come to move there that there are people who have already taken most of the market share, one should open the way little by little, or offer first nfts at very low cost etc, but I really do not know exactly how it works.
I think that may be the solution. Some people actually get lucky and sell their own and a very high price. Most of those people are actually. Learning how to create hype around it is the way to go.

Own NFTs can be produced and sold on the platform. This calls for some artistic or creative ability, but if you can produce distinctive and sought-after NFTs, you could earn a lot of money.

For people who are NFT lovers , they would always prefer to pick this type of medium to make money for themselves because opensea has become a MainStay in the NFT world.

On OpenSea, there are numerous ways to generate profits. Like the stock market, the website is an open market where you may purchase digital assets in the hopes that they will increase in value. Making your own digital assets and selling them as the creator is another approach to get money.

On OpenSea, I prefer to buy and resell NFTs. I have also earned through their referral scheme. For some reasons, I have not earned from NFT drops.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds