Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From YouTube When You Are Rejected or Banned By Adsense?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
You need minimum 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in order to monetize your youtube channel. Generally speaking, if you reach that threshold your channel will be approved to run adsense. However, sometimes your channel will be rejected (in the situations like using bots to manipulate views, buying subscribers, using copyrighted content, etc.) When that happens, you will have to make corrections and apply again. Sometimes, you do something wrong, knowingly or unknowingly, and you are banned by Adsense. When you are rejected multiple times, or your Adsense account has been disabled, how can you make money from your videos?
Affiliate Marketing
You can review products on your video and then share affiliate links in the description. A single product sale can bring you more money from the video than it would have normally made in one or two months.
Sponsorship
You can also approach businesses and review or promote their products and make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is the best method to make money from youtube whether you use adsense or not. However, in order to make money from affiliate marketing on youtube, you will have to build video surrounding the products you are trying to sell.

I am really interested in this YouTube channels method of making money and the AdSense stuff but I really do not know how to do it, please the experienced one shed more light on this so that persons like me will learn one or two things on how to go about it

You need minimum 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in order to monetize your youtube channel. Generally speaking, if you reach that threshold your channel will be approved to run adsense. However, sometimes your channel will be rejected (in the situations like using bots to manipulate views, buying subscribers, using copyrighted content, etc.) When that happens, you will have to make corrections and apply again. Sometimes, you do something wrong, knowingly or unknowingly, and you are banned by Adsense. When you are rejected multiple times, or your Adsense account has been disabled, how can you make money from your videos?
Affiliate Marketing
You can review products on your video and then share affiliate links in the description. A single product sale can bring you more money from the video than it would have normally made in one or two months.
Sponsorship
You can also approach businesses and review or promote their products and make money.
I really like this topic, Having alternative way of making it if one way closes, I am still working on my site, and how to link my own Google AdSense to the site. So, I am yet to no much about the both sooner than later. But what I don't really no now is if the alternative will pay better than AdSense.

I really like this topic, Having alternative way of making it if one way closes, I am still working on my site, and how to link my own Google AdSense to the site. So, I am yet to no much about the both sooner than later. But what I don't really no now is if the alternative will pay better than AdSense.
Having adsense does not mean you will begin to earn tons of cash from day one. You need large traffic to earn. If you have a very large traffic you can stll earn from other ad networks. Adsense basically pays for clicks, it does not matter whether you have 10k traffic or just 1K traffic, what ultimately matters is how many people are clicking on ads. These clicks must come from genuine user interest.

I'm truly intrigued my dear by this YouTube channels technique for bringing in cash and the AdSense stuff yet I truly don't have the foggiest idea how to do it, please the accomplished one shed all the more light on this so people like me will learn a couple of things on the best way to go about it.

I'm truly intrigued my dear by this YouTube channels technique for bringing in cash and the AdSense stuff yet I truly don't have the foggiest idea how to do it, please the accomplished one shed all the more light on this so people like me will learn a couple of things on the best way to go about it.
If you do not have adsense for your channel, the best way is to promote amazon affiliate links. First of all you should join amazon as amazon associate. The choose the products you want to promote. How make a video about these products. Publish the video on youtube add product links on the description. If people like your video they might want to buy the products you have reviewed.

Becoming an affiliate is the easiest way to make money on youtube. Making money through affiliate links means you advertise certain products in your videos and encourage your viewers to buy the product.

If your account was banned for invalid clicks and you want to use another AdSense account, change domain url.

Change your current theme if it's a WordPress site and then wait for like one week then apply again.

Well to me i think becoming an affiliate is the best way to monetize anything that has to do with youtube because you will advertise your products directly on your platform and get views plus subscribers to boost your income

Well to me i think becoming an affiliate is the best way to monetize anything that has to do with youtube because you will advertise your products directly on your platform and get views plus subscribers to boost your income
You are right if you create videos about products, you can not only earn from views on your videos through Adsense but also from the sales on the products you are promoting. When you are creating product videos, you should choose interesting products or the products in the same category. However, here were are talking about how to earn when you are rejected by adsense.

Thank you for sharing your tip on affiliate marketing to be done in YouTube. My channel is not earning because it cannot achieve the minimum watch hours although the subscribers are way past 1,000 already. Maybe I can try that affiliate marketing on my videos because modesty aside I have a good traffic with my old videos. One of my videos has more than 200,000 views and still counting.

Thank you for sharing your tip on affiliate marketing to be done in YouTube. My channel is not earning because it cannot achieve the minimum watch hours although the subscribers are way past 1,000 already. Maybe I can try that affiliate marketing on my videos because modesty aside I have a good traffic with my old videos. One of my videos has more than 200,000 views and still counting.
If you have 100O subscribers, I don't think it will be hard for you to reach watch time. However, you need t to be very active in publishing videos. You also need to be very active in promoting videos. Maybe you can try advertising your most popular videos so that it goes viral and you earn required watch hours so that you can reach the monetization threshold.

Affiliate Marketing
Sponsorship
I think they're a lot of ways you can make money on Youtube without using Google but it will require a lot of hard work on your own part. I think you can use your YouTube channel as a means to do affiliate marketing or you can also promote Companies not affiliated to go Google
on your YouTube videos.

Affiliate Marketing
Sponsorship
Before you can start earning from YouTube, you have to work very hard, and dedicate good time to your content. A lot of YouTubers have made millions out of YouTube and I am also nursing these feelings to start my own YouTube channel as soon as possible.

Before you can start earning from YouTube, you have to work very hard, and dedicate good time to your content. A lot of YouTubers have made millions out of YouTube and I am also nursing these feelings to start my own YouTube channel as soon as possible.
A lort of people have earned very big on youtube does not mean everyone can do it. It takes a grat talent to produce great contents and make a lot of money. However, what we can do is work hard on content creation, optimize for internal and external ranking, promote aggressively and try to generate decent income.

Let me ask you some questions. Why were you rejected or banned by adsense in the first place? You were rejected because your videos are not in line with the policy or you used illegal tactics such as paying for subscribers, etc. If you are doing such thing, you do not have earning chance even when you use other monetization options.

Getting rejected by Google AdSense is not the end of creating content on ones YouTube channel. Another major ways to make money with the channel is affiliate marketing. With this single method you can promote products and services and still earn some decent amount of money from your traffic

It is true that you can still make momey even when you are rejected by adsense, however, making money will be limited. For example, you can earn from affiliate marketing through your video, but in order to earn the visitors must buy from your links. Well, this does not happen frequently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds