Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Dropshipping Business

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products through your own online store without maintaining an inventory. Now, you might ask, how can you sell through your own store without any inventory. Well, that's what dropshipping business is about. When you do dropshipping business, you sell from your store, however, the product is packaged and shipped by another company. You do not have to procure any products and maintain an inventory for dropshipping business.
Dropshipping business is very different from affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing, you refer buyers to an ecommerce store and when the products get sold, you earn commission. Whereas when you are dropshipping, you are actually selling products on the price you have listed, when a buyer orders a product, you take the order, receive payment, you than forward the shipping detail to the supplier, who packs the product and sends to the buyer.
There are a lot of platforms for dropshipping store, and one of the most popular dropshipping platforms is shopify. It cost around $500 to start a dropshipping business with shopify (price includes subscription fees, plugin fees, etc.) By the way, you can also use wordpress to create dropshipping store.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products through your own online store without maintaining an inventory. Now, you might ask, how can you sell through your own store without any inventory. Well, that's what dropshipping business is about. When you do dropshipping business, you sell from your store, however, the product is packaged and shipped by another company. You do not have to procure any products and maintain an inventory for dropshipping business.
Dropshipping business is very different from affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing, you refer buyers to an ecommerce store and when the products get sold, you earn commission. Whereas when you are dropshipping, you are actually selling products on the price you have listed, when a buyer orders a product, you take the order, receive payment, you than forward the shipping detail to the supplier, who packs the product and sends to the buyer.
There are a lot of platforms for dropshipping store, and one of the most popular dropshipping platforms is shopify. It cost around $500 to start a dropshipping business with shopify (price includes subscription fees, plugin fees, etc.) By the way, you can also use wordpress to create dropshipping store.
I have not heard about drop shipping business before. But as you posted this article about drop shipping business ,this is very informative. I have learnt what is the difference between drop shipping and affiliate marketing through your post.

This is a good tips from for those who wants to venture into the drop shipping Business. However, as a newbie in this business, you have to find a good niche to jump into so as to break even because most niche have been saturated with top dropshippers. The best way to make money in this business is to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it.

dropshipping business is very profitable if you are patient enough to build up a team of trusted people that can trust you with their goods and services,the only issue that might make dropshipping very difficult for you is that you need to be patient so as to build people that will trust you enough for them to let you handle their goods and services if you are doing it as a private business.

Nice report on how to start a dropshipping business with Shopify. Are there other platforms where one can partner with to start?. Shopify seem a bit pricey at the moment, the amount spent to achieve that would have been spent in optimizing it on another platform or a standalone platform

Drop shipping is one of the good ways of making money I think has not being explored a enough. In other yo be successful, you should get this three things right which are; having a quality product, a convincing branding, and a persuasive marketing to be successful.

I have been hearing this dropshipping for a long, I just have an insight of what it is all about. I will try to learn it more from people on how to maximize enough profits through it. I just hope the $500 will be the only thing needed for it startup.

Like seriously I always find your article educative because it opens eyes to a lot of opportunities out there that we hear about but don't know how to go about. So I will have to save more and start up my own as soon as possible. Thanks

There are many things that we need a hard working and I will be in the office tomorrow and see if there is no way I can make it is a very good business for every one of you when I read this article and I will do my up to the best way to start a new one for

When you sell products from your own online store without actually maintaining any inventory of any of the products, you're playing the middle man's role in the process

Wow, this is a very educative post for me. I have never really known the difference between dropshipping and Affilliate marketting. Both always sound so similar. I think I will try dropshipping business soon when I get enough money to create an online store.

Dropshipping is wonderful way of making money inline without investing much. You don't need a shop to sell items, just digital products and make your own money from the vendors.

I have been finding it difficult to understand the difference between dropshipping and affiliate marketing. But I must say that this business would be a really profitable one as it has got lots of prospects. I would give it a trial.

Drop shipping has its own challenges too. You as the drop shipper is a middle man that buys products from stores directly cheaper. These stores also sells to individuals like you without hesitation.

You can make money from dropshipping business by selling products online through your own site this way all the interest that you make from the business will be yours.

It is very easy for you to make money on drop shopping all you have to do is to sell items and products for people and you will get your own percentage

I like that you have been able to give a detailed description of what drop shipping and I just might want to reconsider it as I have seen a dropshipping retail store in my area.

I know of many dropshippers in social media particularly Facebook. What they do is to post the product that they promote. When they get an order the supplier handles the delivery while the dropshipper handles the payment and earns a commission. It is an easy way to make money if you have many potential customers.

This is my first time of hearing about the dropshipper I think is the best way of making good money from dropsippper, I believe people make a lot of money in this business.

I have heard of drop shipping but the person that I met for more details discourage me. He told me I won't gain much because of shipping fee. That I should stay away from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds