Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by writing Stories

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Platforms like Wattpad, HubPages, Writers.com, and WritersDigest, all accept stories and you will get paid accordingly if the story you submitted is appealing. Share your thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're talking about real stories, I know nothing about that, maybe you might need to meet those professional writers to put you through but you can start selling already written stories on google

If you're talking about real stories, I know nothing about that, maybe you might need to meet those professional writers to put you through but you can start selling already written stories on google
You do not have to mention a real story but at least it must be near to our life and not something that is so far from our life or a pure imagination as people will not read it of course.

Authors can join the Paid Stories program, which is an invite-only program in which writers earn money when readers buy access to their stories. The amount earned is determined on factors such as the length and popularity of the narrative.

I have published on hupages, Hubpages has helped me to grow as a writer. Some of my stories that appear on my books were originally published on hubpages. I know wattpad but never used it.

I have published on hupages, Hubpages has helped me to grow as a writer. Some of my stories that appear on my books were originally published on hubpages. I know wattpad but never used it.
It's great that you have one or two experiences on hubpages and you're sharing with members in here and I think the platform is legitimate because I've read a lot of positive reviews about them.

You do not have to mention a real story but at least it must be near to our life and not something that is so far from our life or a pure imagination as people will not read it of course.

Their are many people who tend to make money by writing fiction. However, not all the fiction are the same. Some of the topics might be more interesting and they attract more people.

I have come across some writers who claim they make money from writing in platforms like Wattpad and the likes. I am not into writing so i did not really try to find out more about how they do it or how it works.

It's great that you have one or two experiences on hubpages and you're sharing with members in here and I think the platform is legitimate because I've read a lot of positive reviews about them.
Whether you want to make money as a writer or want exposure as a writer and grow your audience, you will find hubpages very useful sites. I have seen a lot of writers succeed as a book writer who originally started on hubpages.

I have come across some writers who claim they make money from writing in platforms like Wattpad and the likes. I am not into writing so i did not really try to find out more about how they do it or how it works.
The platform is very popular platform for writers to explore and I have seen a lot of reviews and I've seen so many people sing praises of them and I think it is worth trying out as a writer.

The platform is very popular platform for writers to explore and I have seen a lot of reviews and I've seen so many people sing praises of them and I think it is worth trying out as a writer.
The platform is very popular and I know a friend who has been using it since we were in secondary school but I don't know if she still makes use of it or not.

There's a lot of potential to make money off of your writings if they're good. It's not easy to get accepted by these sites though, because they want content that is good and is unique.

Also, try to write evergreen content that can be used more. Some articles that are about general things will be able to draw interest year round.

you can make money expecially when you write story that are interesting that can win the heart of the people reading it expecially when it have to do with the things around are area, then post it ,we have good site were you can post it.

There are different ways one could earn by writing stories online. It could be by; submitting your stories to online and print publications, by writing stories on apps like wattpad, penpee and so many others.

Platforms like Wattpad, HubPages, Writers.com, and WritersDigest, all accept stories and you will get paid accordingly if the story you submitted is appealing. Share your thoughts.
There are several ways to make money writing stories. You can submit to journals or anthologies for payment, consider self-publishing, or take part in writing competitions with cash rewards. You can even publish and sell your stories as eBooks on websites like Amazon Kindle. Your income can also increase by developing a strong internet presence and marketing your work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds