Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to increase traffic on boom selling website?

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
I want to monetize website in which ebooks are sold in pdf formate. But i didn't get traffic on it so i couldn't activate AdSense.
What should I do that traffic increase enough that i can monetize my website.?

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to work on your website search engine optimization. If you want to sell ebook on your website, the first step you need to do is to write different review on your website after writing the review this will serve as a value information to your readers then they will know what you offer in your review article you can offer more on your PDF sales ebook.

I want to monetize website in which ebooks are sold in pdf formate. But i didn't get traffic on it so i couldn't activate AdSense.
Increasing online sales is the primary goal of countless businesses, large and small alike. Whether you run a mom-and-pop retail business or work for a vast ecommerce giant like Amazon, increasing sales through online channels is a little like bowling a strike – it looks a lot easier than it actually is.
[automerge]1610993475[/automerge]
Increasing online sales is the primary goal of countless businesses, large and small alike. Whether you run a mom-and-pop retail business or work for a vast ecommerce giant like Amazon, increasing sales through online channels is a little like bowling a strike – it looks a lot easier than it actually is.

You have two options to drive traffic to your website. One to through organic search, the second one is thorough paid traffic. If you want fast result, you can go for paid traffic. If you want targeted traffic, you can choose to go SEO way. Another method is to recruit affiliate for the ebook you want to sell. You can see affiliate that will promote your ebook on clickbank.

Oh, I was wondering what is boom website but now I know what you means is book. Well, the best platform for marketing your website is social media particularly Facebook. If you have many friends in Facebook then you can ask their support. Post the link of your site on Facebook. Add a nice spiel that will be interesting to the reader so they will be somewhat curious. Think if you have 500 friends who would react to your post and mayb half of that 500 will click on your website's link then that will be the traffic that you need.

You can join group on facebook related to education or novel and book reading groups as you will find there people who used to study or fond of reading books. There you can send them your site link to drive traffic

Share your site link on different social media platforms to drive traffic to your site. You csn also join different groups or pages which are related to education or try to target those people who are fond of reading books.

The only way through which I can advice you to get traffic to your book selling website is by sharing the link to your website on Facebook pages that has to do with book reading.

The way I think you can promote your website that aims at giving books in PDF format is by sharing links in books related platforms on your social media or in related ford in the internet.

You were not approve by adsense not for low traffic, you were rejected because adsense wants a lot of contents on your site and adsense considers text content to be more valuable than images, videos, or eve downloadable items.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds