Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to increase Facebook page traffic originally

Facebook is of no doubt one of the best social media platforms for advertising anything of your choice. If you have a Facebook page that has a lot of followers then you can start from there and making money provided you give value.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I believe you. with idea you have share so I think bringing or adding traffic to our site that is Facebook seriously depends on our ability to make amazing post and with frequent updates of the various post that is of more focus to the society I think this will helped alot in the traffic making to our site.

I'm assuming you mean organically OP? If so, it really comes down to being active on your social media accounts, and keeping the promotions coming. The more the better. As well, talk to your followers, and show them you're listening to them. That helps.

I have a friend who created a Facebook Page for his religion. It is a personal page and not really directly connected to his religious group. He would be posting on Facebook his original quotations and also a tweet of the same. With his Facebook Page he is getting followers from his posts in Facebook and from his tweets. It is a good idea although I think it is quite slow for his Page to get traffic.

That's is true, video updates is one of the ways to keep customers busy as most people would prefer to quickly watch a video and get the summary than reading a long list.

You could share your links to friends and love ones and have them share to their friends and love ones. I think facebook also has a boost system where you can boost any of your post to get to more clients

Best things which I learn that you follow others and make comments and collaborate with them so you can easily get more people towards you as most of people wants win win situation .

One can generate traffic to their various facebook pages by simply updating quality contents,videos that are informative and educative to the audience.

When we share our video on our Facebook page or bring some content that is very amazing and which we think is very important for people to come to watch this video on facebook page, people Will definitely come to and they see it's amazing work then they will also appreciate our work and they also love to share so we can bring traffic on our Facebook page .
I think the best way to bring traffick to our Facebook page is by uploading a very good and trending videos that people would like to watch and we make sure we tag it to most well known page on Facebook as well.

Aside getting a very nice or good video for your YouTube pages, you can as well as join the various free Facebook groups related to your video content to boost your Facebook page too by posting these videos there

8 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Facebook Page
#1: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Other Social Networks.
#2: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Blog.
#3: Tell Your Email List About It.
#4: Participate In Facebook Groups.
#5: Do Shout Out Exchanges With Other Facebook Pages.
#6: Post Multiple Times Per Day.
#7: Look At Your Page Insights.
#8: Use Facebook Advertising.

Let me see what you mean originally is by not running an ad. You can do that by creating engaging and controversial contents on your page.

In order to gt traffic on your facebook page, you need a lot of following. THis is the organic way to get traffic to your page. But thi will happen only when you have huge following.

YEa
When we share our video on our Facebook page or bring some content that is very amazing and which we think is very important for people to come to watch this video on facebook page, people Will definitely come to and they see it's amazing work then they will also appreciate our work and they also love to share so we can bring traffic on our Facebook page .
Yeah you're right. Puting up very interesting and educative as well as informative videos on our Facebook page can bring about organic traffic to our Facebook page as people tend to like anything interesting and worth watching.

Its easier said and done, the only thing to attract people is either comedy and music without monetizing or advertising to increase your audience any other comment is always difficult to build audience...

It's now so easy to get traffic by adding links on your page and sharing it with all .facebook is the most using app there is more traffic than all other sites .
Your content matters .
Your page profile matters that what type of your profile is.
Your rapidly response to the customer will satisfy the customers that this is original site
These are the main things that can bring traffic on your page

Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Facebook Page
  1. #1: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Other Social Networks.
  2. #2: Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Blog.
  3. #3: Tell Your Email List About It.
  4. #4: Participate In Facebook Groups.
  5. #5: Do Shout Out Exchanges With Other Facebook Pages.
  6. #6: Post Multiple Times Per Day.

Getting traffic on sites is not so easy this required lot's of hard work and lot's of time to work on facebook page .Pe0ple of the world are active on facebook but they only get attraction where they get the best and good content

One of the ways through which you can get more site visitors is that you must have good content,and then your post must be relevant especially to your clime locally so that you will be able to attract likes and share.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds