Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get visitors to a new blog?

gktime

Credits
I'm thinking about starting a new blog with soccer, but since the blogosphere is already so saturated and there's so much soccer talk now a days, I think it would take a really long time for me to get new visitors. I don't have much patience, I want to get traffic after two months! So what are the things I must do to first starting a blog in order to get traffic? Besides writing quality content, do I need to post everywhere? And by the way, what defines quality content?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you start a website and if you want visitors on your website from day one, is to ask your friends and family to visit your website and leave comments. You can use social media to connect with your friends and family, you can also start sharing on social sites.

I'm thinking about starting a new blog with soccer, but since the blogosphere is already so saturated and there's so much soccer talk now a days, I think it would take a really long time for me to get new visitors. I don't have much patience, I want to get traffic after two months! So what are the things I must do to first starting a blog in order to get traffic? Besides writing quality content, do I need to post everywhere? And by the way, what defines quality content?

any project at the beginning must be advertised to bring a minimum of users. if you have quality content, be sure that those users carry the rumor further.

you can buy advertising on forums / sites / social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds