Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How to get new members fast?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm it is a difficult question to answer. Only way is attractive contents :)
Yeah, I was thinking that, but didn't want to give him a simple answer like that. There has to be more ways lol, plus contests don't work too well I noticed. I've been giving out free money, ect. and have not gotten much of anyone interested.

A good design, constant promotion and a contest really help get your site get off the ground.

A good design, constant promotion and a contest really help get your site get off the ground.
Yeah, but I have all that for SEOAccountant and that doesn't seem like it's doing much good as of now. I'm promoting daily as well as spent $80 on ads, I have a custom made theme designed by ShadyX, and offering free money to people for joining and tweeting about us. Yet no one joins, so I can't really give him that answer if it has not even proven to me to work yet.

I've had a bit of fortune because the forum I was once apart of (which had a really good SEO/page rank etc) recently died and the few loyal, active members from there have flocked over onto my site. Honestly, if the admins hadn't been asking for $4000 for the site despite the fact they paid $1200 then drove it into the ground, I would have just brought it and done a better job.

Other than that, spamming social media and other forums has helped to an extent.

I would say it is who you know, and basically when you start up. Some forums can get a bunch of members by staging a revolution against another forum, but some people have many friends who are loyal and will help with their forum starting. That's the big thing, just getting loyal posters that start a small group, possibilities are endless after that!

It's not easy to do and takes some time. Having good quality content, a great and professional looking website will always attract new members especially if your content is helpful and interesting. Another way to get people to register is to go to people you know such as friends and family and ask them if they would register and help you out a little if they can. I did this myself with a forum when I first opened and it worked a treat for me to get things going and get some content on the forum for guests to see and be interested in.

I think if you really offer good content to you readers, and also occasionally free gifts and coupons, word will spread out really fast and within no time, you will more and more new members. YouTube too is a good way of getting new members, just shoot a how to video, post it up on YouTube or alternatively you can also do a webinar

To get members fast make sure that you are advertising your site actively, posting in the topic whenever you can with any updates to the site, milestones reached or even doing the daily bumping of the topic. But once the guests click on that link to your site you need to keep them there with interesting content.

You have to promote your site to various online forums, without breaking any rules.

There are quite a few promotion forums, you can hire posters or do post exchanges with others.

It may take time, but you can get there if you work hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds