Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get more usable traffic from Pinterest?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
I get over a million views on my content month after month but the traffic is less than 5% going to my actual site I have links for on there. I am not sure why this is. I would expect to at least be getting 20% of that back to my blog. Any ideas on how I can get people to actually click links and leave Pinterest?

Advertisement Placeholder
6 great tips to drive more traffic from Pinterest to your blog:
  1. Do Pinterest keyword research
  2. Use related keywords in your Board titles and descriptions
  3. Match your blog post title
  4. Create curiosity with your Pins
  5. Make your Pins stand out
  6. Apply for Rich Pins

Pinterest works great for me since I'm in the sewing and sustainability niches, so it's a natural fit.

I also completed a fantastic course.

Create fresh content, which is interesting. Check and use top searched keywords, and post related pics. Use several keywords in your post description. Use Rich Pins to stand out better. And be patient, it would take some time to get traction.

It show many of them are not convinced to click on your link. You need to improve your copywriting skill. You proper template. Write something that will create curiosity in them. And lastly, don't use clickbating headline and don't manipulate people to clink your link. Be truthful to them and show them that your blog have something they are looking

You need to use high quality images and also multiple images on your posts. You need to pin all of the images on your posts. You also need to build followers for your account and pin on community boards.

I get over a million views on my content month after month but the traffic is less than 5% going to my actual site I have links for on there. I am not sure why this is. I would expect to at least be getting 20% of that back to my blog. Any ideas on how I can get people to actually click links and leave Pinterest?
It's crucial to produce intriguing and compelling content that is tailored for the site and resonates with the user base if you want to increase the amount of relevant traffic from Pinterest.

I've honestly never really used Pinterest for much. I used to post articles to a pinterest page, but I didn't do anything else with it after. I don't think my page ever really got many hits, so I stopped bothering with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds