Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get Easy Cash Backs On Your Purchases?

Since i now know a little about cashback , I now realises that only big and capable stire only have the capability of giving cashback to their customers because they knows the benefit and have the fund .

The major concept behind cashback is giving your customers the opportunity to get a certain percentage of discount on any purchase that they are doing in your brand and the more they complete more purchase tasks they will keep getting more cashbacks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've heard about this cash backs but i've never made use of it as it isn't common in my country and so, i don't actually know how one can get easily cash backs on purchases.
I have tried to make use of them before but this kind of platforms are not available in my country and I think I quite understand the reason why they are not available

I have tried to make use of them before but this kind of platforms are not available in my country and I think I quite understand the reason why they are not available
You said you understand why this kind of platforms are not available in your country. What do you think are some of the reasons they aren't available in your country? Hope you don't mind me asking.

You said you understand why this kind of platforms are not available in your country. What do you think are some of the reasons they aren't available in your country? Hope you don't mind me asking.
I think this is because of the reputation that the people of my country have because they are mostly full of some bad attitude and some websites cannot condone them anymore

In my country, there is a payment processor called Opay. They give Cashbacks on transactions. That's what I use. It is owned by Opera. I use it for transfer of funds and other payments.

I think this is because of the reputation that the people of my country have because they are mostly full of some bad attitude and some websites cannot condone them anymore
That's quite sad. I sometimes think my country hinders me from getting some good work online. For example, it's really difficult for me to earn from surveys because they are hardly available because of my country's reputation.

In my country, there is a payment processor called Opay. They give Cashbacks on transactions. That's what I use. It is owned by Opera. I use it for transfer of funds and other payments.

I've actually been making use of that company for at least 5 to 6 years right now and I am satisfied with their services except that they have poor customer service management especially when you have a problem to complain.

It is true that they give cash back. The money is still something good even though it is a very little amount of money. It is even better for anybody who is using it for business purposes

It is true that they give cash back. The money is still something good even though it is a very little amount of money. It is even better for anybody who is using it for business purposes
The money might be little but money is money. I accumulate it and use it to buy airtime. That would save me the money I would have used to buy airtime for that day.

I've heard about this cash backs but i've never made use of it as it isn't common in my country and so, i don't actually know how one can get easily cash backs on purchases.
I have also not gotten any form of cash back before, as I don't even know how it works but I believe that the reason why I am yet to get this sort of Cashback is because it does not exist in my country

I have also not gotten any form of cash back before, as I don't even know how it works but I believe that the reason why I am yet to get this sort of Cashback is because it does not exist in my country
Sometimes, i feel my country limits me a lot in terms of online jobs or business because i do not have access to a lot of things because of my country. For example, PayPal.

For me I would never rely on getting free cash back whenever I do my shopping online. This is because cash backs are just like offers and discounts that doesn't come regularly. These are incentives that sellers put in place for their own benefits.

Actually I have heard about cash back for some time now, but I only make a discovery of it from one of the online banking site or app just of recent.

It pays you back some little amount of income after your transactions.

I don't think there's much you can do about getting a cash back as a buyer. It's up to those selling to decide wether they want to give cash back on their product or not. There are some platforms that give cash back in any product you purchase with them, but they are not many.

The only thing I am familiar with are tax write offs. Basically you mark something as a business expense and then at the end of the year, you get reimbursed for a percentage of the cost.

You can get cashback on your purchases by using a cashback credit cards, by signing up for ebate, finding online coupons, by buying discounted store gift cards, by signing up for uppromise,etc.

There is a banking app in this part of the world that I have used to get cashback on every airtime recharge. I think they always give that in order to attract a lot of customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds