Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get A Job In The Military?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who would like top join the army. I am not sure what are the requirements to join the U.S. army as I am not a U.S. citizen. So, generally what are the requirements to join the army of any country? have your family member ever served in the military?

Advertisement Placeholder
Like every other job out there, if you want to apply for a job or position in the military, you need to apply for it. There are specific times where they usually open various spots, when there is an opening, you can apply for it.

I have no idea about the requirements needed by foreign citizens to join army. But I do think that any foreign citizen that is able to meet up the conditions would be able to get acceptable in the force.

Like in any other job you need to apply then I think you will need to do some sort of test to make sure you are good for the role and you might get a call that you are accepted or not in some roles you also need exspierences and more

Being in the military is not a job first of all. It is a service. To get a job in the military, you would have to join the Defence Academy and graduate. There you would be given full military training as well as academic training.

I cannot say about other countries, however, in my home country, anyone between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for military jobs and will be chosen based on certain criteria for health and fitness. Once selected, they also have to sit for competitive exams.

I cannot say about other countries, however, in my home country, anyone between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for military jobs and will be chosen based on certain criteria for health and fitness. Once selected, they also have to sit for competitive exams.

Well, when it comes to joining the army, there are a few other factors that many people should consider. A person who joins the army should be a tall person as well.

There are many people who would like top join the army. I am not sure what are the requirements to join the U.S. army as I am not a U.S. citizen. So, generally what are the requirements to join the army of any country? have your family member ever served in the military?

The only department in the force which I would be interested in taking up a job on his the Navy because I have so much love for being in the water and it is something that I will be interested in giving up anything to take up a job as a Navy officer.

The exact steps and requirements may differ depending on the military branch and country you are interested in, the military is a diverse institution with various career paths. It's important to do thorough research, consult with recruiters, and understand the specific requirements and procedures of the military branch and country you wish to join.

Being in the military is not a job first of all. It is a service. To get a job in the military, you would have to join the Defence Academy and graduate. There you would be given full military training as well as academic training.

It is a service and it can also be regarded as a job as far as I'm concerned because you are getting paid for the job or service as you put it that you were doing. How's that considered a job in the first place?

I don't know if people can outright work for the military. Maybe if you're a doctor or teacher. But majority of the time in order to sign up, you need to actually join the military and go through training.

There might be office jobs and such, but I can't guarantee that.

I don't know if people can outright work for the military. Maybe if you're a doctor or teacher. But majority of the time in order to sign up, you need to actually join the military and go through training.

There might be office jobs and such, but I can't guarantee that.

You are very correct about mentioning that one will have to go through a rigorous training before you can start working as a military officer because I had a trial once when I wanted to join the police force but it ended up not working out.

The only department in the force which I would be interested in taking up a job on his the Navy because I have so much love for being in the water and it is something that I will be interested in giving up anything to take up a job as a Navy officer.

Well, being in navy is pretty much risky job. Playing with the water is just like playing with the fire. In order to become a Navy officer, you may need to go through various training sessions and I must say that it is a very hard job.

Well, being in navy is pretty much risky job. Playing with the water is just like playing with the fire. In order to become a Navy officer, you may need to go through various training sessions and I must say that it is a very hard job.

Fire is more dangerous than water for me. I can never work as a fire fighter even if they pay me $1 million per hour. I have phobia for fire, I dread it so much. But as for water, it feels like I was a fish in my former like if there's anything like that 😂.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds