Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a good backlink?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
How to get a good backlink? Friends, do you have any good recommendations about making good backlink?

Advertisement Placeholder
To get quality backlinks for your site, analyze the backlinks your competitors are using, copy those backlinks. Do guest blogging. Build internal links and promote your best content everywhere.

The only kind of backlinks I work with are those that want to use my images, content, etc. on their site, I request a link back to my site. I used to try to do blog comment backlinks but those don't do as well as they once did. Most get marked as spam so it is a waste of time and energy.

One of the easiest strategies to build backlinks these days is by joining forums and sharing your link in the profile and signature. If the forum has a marketplace section and a directory section, you can also submit your links to these sections. Another easy method is by joining various article writing sites and start sharing your links within the article.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds