Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Find The Best Manager For Your Business?

There are many people out there who always try to seek the best managers for their business. However, finding the right kind of person as a manager could be a big challenge. When you offer job, there are many applicants out there who would like to work as a manager at your place. So, when such kind of scenario occurs, what do you do in the first place? How to opt for the right manager?
Managing a business requires a lot of experience and skills which should be your primary factors in choosing the right manager for your business. Hiring an inexperienced manager would mar the business and might be in danger of folding up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing a business requires a lot of experience and skills which should be your primary factors in choosing the right manager for your business. Hiring an inexperienced manager would mar the business and might be in danger of folding up.

It is not even only hiring an inexperience manager that is going to destroy your business but if you also higher workers that are not best suited to work for your business, they will all contribute to the killing of your business. It's a bad business decision

It is not even only hiring an inexperience manager that is going to destroy your business but if you also higher workers that are not best suited to work for your business, they will all contribute to the killing of your business. It's a bad business decision
Yes, but if the manager is not experienced enough he or she may not be able to identify workers that are not doing their works properly. That is why having an experienced manager is important.

Yes, but if the manager is not experienced enough he or she may not be able to identify workers that are not doing their works properly. That is why having an experienced manager is important.

To the best of my knowledge, some businesses or even companies contract third party companies or agencies to handle their recruitment process. In that case, the manager isn't involved in the hiring of staff.

To the best of my knowledge, some businesses or even companies contract third party companies or agencies to handle their recruitment process. In that case, the manager isn't involved in the hiring of staff.
I think it depends on the kind of business you are talking about. It is true that some businesses may contract a third-party company to do the job for them but in some, the managers are involved.

I think it depends on the kind of business you are talking about. It is true that some businesses may contract a third-party company to do the job for them but in some, the managers are involved.

It depends on how the business is set up because in most cases, the manager is not the highest authority in most businesses which is why I believe that he is not even the one to be consulted when it comes to deal with recruitment of new workers.

It depends on how the business is set up because in most cases, the manager is not the highest authority in most businesses which is why I believe that he is not even the one to be consulted when it comes to deal with recruitment of new workers.
You're right, I have seen a small pharmacy store where the business owner is the one who is in charge of recruiting new employees. He has a manager but it is not the responsibility of the manager.

You're right, I have seen a small pharmacy store where the business owner is the one who is in charge of recruiting new employees. He has a manager but it is not the responsibility of the manager.

This is one of the examples of situations of what I was referring to because everything that happens in a business is all about how the business is set up and its mode of operation. This will always be determined by the business owner.

This is one of the examples of situations of what I was referring to because everything that happens in a business is all about how the business is set up and its mode of operation. This will always be determined by the business owner.
Probably, it depends on the setup of the business but the business manager also have some responsibilities when it comes to employing people. But the business owner must try to monitor the business closely.

Yeah, experience is always one of the most important things when it comes to hiring business managers. Experienced people will always do such kind of work better because they have worked in some business ventures.

Experience is important and I think that this is one of the main reasons why many business organisations always hire people who have experience in the field.

Experience is important and I think that this is one of the main reasons why many business organisations always hire people who have experience in the field.
Yeah, a lot of businesses always ask you for your level of experience before they will try to hire you. People with better experiences will have higher chances over those who does not have.

I think the best approach to get a manager for your business is to employ someone just like an ordinary staff. Let the person work with the organization for some time and when you are certain of the person's experience, you elevate him to a manager. It helps the person to understand the company culture and trends.

Getting them interviewed sometimes might not be the solution because some might be very eloquent but lazy but I believe If you employ your workers first , then give them close monitoring at work and give the best and hardworking worker the title of a manager , he or she will manage the work effectively.

Sometimes you may have a great manager, but the workers working under him might not be that good. Sometimes, the workers could be good. However, the manager may not be good at all.

Sometimes you may have a great manager, but the workers working under him might not be that good. Sometimes, the workers could be good. However, the manager may not be good at all.
I don't think there is any good manager in a business venture that will allow bad workers under him or her. That is actually one of the parameters to determine if the person is a good manager or not.

Probably, it depends on the setup of the business but the business manager also have some responsibilities when it comes to employing people. But the business owner must try to monitor the business closely.

The structure of the business will also determine who employs workers in that particular set up because if it's a business have a structure where human resource department is active in that business establishment, the business manager will never hire anyone.

The structure of the business will also determine who employs workers in that particular set up because if it's a business have a structure where human resource department is active in that business establishment, the business manager will never hire anyone.
that is actually very true. Yhere are some businesses that have different departments and they are solely responsible for employing people into their own department. Bigger businesses have such kind of structure.

Actually there are several ways to find a good business manager offline not necessarily to go for online platforms to help you do that.

You can conduct an interview or even an examination to determine who is qualified for the job you have.

that is actually very true. Yhere are some businesses that have different departments and they are solely responsible for employing people into their own department. Bigger businesses have such kind of structure.

It is why so many businesses operate in different ways but the end game is for them to always meet their business goals and objective which is all about making sales and making profits to grow a business and expand it.

It is why so many businesses operate in different ways but the end game is for them to always meet their business goals and objective which is all about making sales and making profits to grow a business and expand it.
Yes, the primary purpose of any business venture is to make profit. That is why businesses take different approaches in order to achieve the same result at the end of the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds