Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Find An Online Business Partner That you Could Trust?

Well I have dreamed of seeking for a partner offline talk more of going online to someone whom I have never seen, I have no idea about his personal life behaviour.

People are so difficult to understand and even to be trusted due to some instances.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business partner? You mean someone I have never met before but we will have to business together? No, I think I will pass, if I can't see you we are normt doing anything together.

This is exactly how are you feel about starting up a business partner relationship online because there will definitely be a first business transaction and I will have to evaluate how the transaction with the person went before I will decide to trust him or her.

Well, now it is a thing of the past and I have moved forward. However, the fact of the matter remains that certain decisions might have a long-term effect on your life. You have to deal with them.
It's nice that you are able to move on. that's the best thing you have to do because there is no need for you to keep on worrying over a spilled milk.
We just hope that we make the best decision in our life so that we will not regret it after.

Well people can gives different comments concerning getting a partner through online platforms but personally I don't believe, and it will be very difficult for me to accept someone I haven't seen or know much about.

There's no way that I'll be finding business partner online because I just cannot trust someone that I have never met physically. So if I'm to do business with you then we have to meet first.

It is actually very difficult for you to trust someone that you meet online without having a long business transaction with him over a period of time to know that the person can actually be trusted when giving something bigger to work on.

Well I think based on people's assumptions, I believe it can be possible to get Someone online who can be responsible in taking care of your business as a manager but personally I don't really believe in giving someone my business to manage.

The best place to find an online business partner is on forums like these. Somehow, people post their mindset about a particular thing. From a person's post, you can reasonably predict the values of his mindset. I have met people here like @Potuse Whom to a large extent I can comfortably partner to do business with.

The best place to find an online business partner is on forums like these. Somehow, people post their mindset about a particular thing. From a person's post, you can reasonably predict the values of his mindset. I have met people here like @Potuse Whom to a large extent I can comfortably partner to do business with.
@Nii Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it and I think I'm elated to deliver exchange services that is top-notch to bizdustrians that are interested to do business with me. I ensure transparency in all my dealings.

Well people can gives different comments concerning getting a partner through online platforms but personally I don't believe, and it will be very difficult for me to accept someone I haven't seen or know much about.

Seriously it is going to take a very long time for me to actually trust anyone that I meet online to give him or her a very good responsibility when it comes to handling my business in a way that any single mistake will lead to the downfall of my business.

It is actually very difficult for you to trust someone that you meet online without having a long business transaction with him over a period of time to know that the person can actually be trusted when giving something bigger to work on.
The truth is that nobody can be hundred percent trusted especially if you have not met such people offline. But there are still people who maybe honest enough to venture into a business with. The online space is vast

Actually I believe there are several ways to get an online partners, but it only takes few people to be trusted or even myself, it will be very difficult to trust someone I meet online to do business with.

@Nii Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it and I think I'm elated to deliver exchange services that is top-notch to bizdustrians that are interested to do business with me. I ensure transparency in all my dealings.
you have really shown to be very transparent in your dealings and i recommend your service to any one that has need of, it is not easy to find someone that is always reliable and available to trade.

Actually you can find someone online that you could trust by running business with but personally I don't really think it can worked or be possible based on some bad experience I had with people offline.

The truth is that nobody can be hundred percent trusted especially if you have not met such people offline. But there are still people who maybe honest enough to venture into a business with. The online space is vast

The most important thing is for you to be very watchful in any kind of business dealing you are having with someone that you met online and make sure that everything goes according to plan before you will start trusting the person with bigger projects.

The most important thing is for you to be very watchful in any kind of business dealing you are having with someone that you met online and make sure that everything goes according to plan before you will start trusting the person with bigger projects.
Yeah, of course everything must be carefully planned and there must be a pre agreement between the both of you. That way on the long run trust will be built.

Yeah, of course everything must be carefully planned and there must be a pre agreement between the both of you. That way on the long run trust will be built.

There are scammers everywhere. There are many dating scams as well in the online world. People should form a legal agreement before they engage in any kind of online deal.

It is one of the reason why I believe that it is not good for you to rush into trusting someone easily especially if it's someone that you met online and even offline until they have proven their worth, then you can give them the trust.

It is one of the reason why I believe that it is not good for you to rush into trusting someone easily especially if it's someone that you met online and even offline until they have proven their worth, then you can give them the trust.
Trust is not given instead, it's earned. when you meet people you should not trust them immediately whether it is online or offline until they have proven that they are trustworthy. That is how it works in the business world.

It is really difficult to do it online since you can not establish a real contact with that person, what I would suggest once known, is that they start a few video calls to see each other's faces and speak more formally and see if you can establish a commercial or business relationship between the two.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds