Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to drive traffic on YouTube and what is important

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
We know this is very rewarding and there are a lot of people on YouTube who subscribe and go and like a lot and want to increase our revenue so the best way is This is what happens when you put a good chance on YouTube that people will like you for your content and the best way is to share the content on other websites when you are interested. People like it and move on to you

Advertisement Placeholder
We know this is very rewarding and there are a lot of people on YouTube who subscribe and go and like a lot and want to increase our revenue so the best way is This is what happens when you put a good chance on YouTube that people will like you for your content and the best way is to share the content on other websites when you are interested. People like it and move on to you
Yes you are right u tube is one of the best earning app.It requires a creation of a very good channel.Then we upload videos and make them free of copyright errors and other issues and then our channel got views,likes and subscribers and comments also.

The most important factor to consider when you want traffic in your channel is SEO. You should optimize your video for internal ranking as well as external ranking. Since youtube is a google product, google gives a lot of importance to showing results from youtube in their search results. Therefore, you should try to rank your video on google as well as youtube.

• Maximize your tags to close to 500 characters if you can get.
  • Reverse engineer description using the words in your tag.
  • Ensure you have end screen annotations and cards which will make your videos clickable on mobile
  • Share your videos on every possible social media channel once published.

With the little knowledge I have about this,I think it is possible for you to attract more traffic to your you, you just have to make sure to always try to post interesting stuff, this is a simple way butit goes a long way to help.

There are quite a few things you need to know when it comes to getting traffic for your YouTube channel. Work on keyword searches, search optimization and keyword are keys . Also you can run ads on social media.

1. Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. ...
  2. Think over your title and video description. ...
  3. Create a Custom Background Image. ...
  4. Make Your Best Video “Featured” ...
  5. Add Channel Tags. ...
  6. Pay Attention to Comments. ...
  7. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. ...
  8. Users like playlists.

traffic on youtube is all based on how much effort you spend on optimizing the tags, keywords and thumbnails for sure, the better your tags and keywords are, the higher you appear for people on the searching list, and the catchier your thumbnails are, the more views you get, the better your quality is, the more regular subscribers you get

In order to attract and drive traffic, one has to be creative in content making as well as the ability to make it known to people. Apart from great content, you should be outspoken about your channel. Tell family and friends about it and make it know on platforms like Telegram and Facebook. The comments, subscriptions and the likes are all important for the channel to be a success.

It's not much to drive traffic to your YouTube channel as your content and description should be more attractive because people ignore forwarded links as there are alot of shared links on social sites now a days. So, people only watch those links which description is according to their choice

I have that problem of driving traffic to my YouTube channel on a particular video. When I upload a new video I automatically promote it in Facebook. With 700 friends I sometimes get only a handful of views. About half of my friends are active. The usual reason why they do not watch my video is that their phone is not equipped to watch a YouTube video. I am still thinking of how to solve that problem because the big number of potential viewers are already there. I just have to find a way on how they can watch my video on the phone.

Choose carefully your thumbnail
The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. It’s the first thing people will see when they search for your videos, so it needs to have the “click-worthy” value.
In other words, make it appealing. YouTube automatically gives you three thumbnail options to choose from when you upload a video, but if you feel you need something catchier, customize and upload your own. It goes a long way.

2. Think over your title and video description
Your title is clearly important for intriguing viewers, but it can also improve your search results and should definitively drive more traffic to your channel.

We can drive traffic to our YouTube channel or videos by subscribing to YouTube's advertisement packages or better still we can post the link to our channel or videos to other social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp.

If your videos are of low quality, you cannot build traffic no matter what you do. Therefore, the key to drive traffic is to publish high quality video. You also need to do SEO on your video

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds