Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Deal with Trading Losses

Shaffy

Captain Junkie
Credits
It will happen, losses happen to all traders especially with the high volatility of cryptocurrency.

How will you deal with loss? Trade again or give up? What are the lessons you have learnt by loosing trades?

I usually take a day off, completely rid of charts and calculations. This helps me focus and avoid revenge trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will happen, losses happen to all traders especially with the high volatility of cryptocurrency.

How will you deal with loss? Trade again or give up? What are the lessons you have learnt by loosing trades?

I usually take a day off, completely rid of charts and calculations. This helps me focus and avoid revenge trading.
This time I'm still waiting for my trading training schedule. It's a risk, a gamble. Hoping I could learn valuable information during training. Just have a nice trade next time. It might not be your time now to shine in trading.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by trading loss?
This is a cryptocurrency discussion, if you purchased Bitcoin, then 1BTC =1BTC, if you purchased Ethereum, then 1ETH =1ETH,
What losses you mean?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds