Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to create better content for content marketing

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you want to leverage the power of content marketing, use the following methods to create better content for your content marketing campaigns.
  1. Join online communities (forums, discussion boards, etc.) and get inspiration
  2. Check news and events and try to reflect the latest information in your content
  3. Use social media platforms and follow what's trending
  4. Make use of "people also ask" option that you can see on search engine result page
  5. Check your competitor's content.
  6. repurpose your high performing content
  7. make use of user generated content.

Advertisement Placeholder
All great tips. I would add that content is king, but that you also need to make sure you produce quality content, because if it's content that isn't on par with others, you may end up losing users. Also another thing, is to research each article you plan to put up. Research the subject, know exactly what you're talking about. Stuff like that essentially.

Recently I come to noticed people can give you a wrong advise just because the the don't want you to excel.and social media is always full with deceptive.i actually love motivating myself because is the person that wear a shoe that knows where it hurts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds