Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to create an extraordinary life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessyy1701

Renowned member
Credits

Some of my animal family. The Maremma Sheepdog is Giovanni. Halo is on the right and Miracle has made herself comfy on top of Gio. The goats are Nigerian Dwarf Goats.
The love of my life, James, with one of our little loves, Nicolo.
Our little grandson, Sam. He loves our old wagon on our ten acre farm I am able to run due to my new life.

THE PROBLEM THAT LED ME HERE: I started my online business journey a short time ago, when the Covid-19 pandemic forced the company I had been working for over ten years to suddenly close. I'd been working in educational sales after forty years as a teacher and director of my own school. Literally overnight I had no income except for Social Security. So I made a life decision that I was never going to work for a boss again. I was going to use my strong teaching and sales skills to help others make their dreams come true.

HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING: I knew that I didn't want to travel to work anymore. After all, I wanted to spend time with my family, goats, chickens, and dogs. I wanted my significant other and myself to have time to do whatever we wished to do. There is a great benefit to beginning an entrepreneurial business as a senior citizen: I have no obligations to anyone else! My children are grown and living their own lives. No more being a chauffeur twelve hours a day, frantically getting them from one activity to another. I no longer have any obligations to pay for their education. My grandchildren are developing their own dreams and goals. Now, perhaps for the first time, I can do just what I want to do and live my dreams.

THE JOB SEARCH THAT LED ME TO SUCCESS: I began putting my resume out there to try to find a perfect job in educational sales and consulting, where I could work the schedule I desired and work totally from my home office. I quickly found that most hiring personnel who contacted me were looking for a younger version of myself without all the years of experience that equated to a large compensatory need. Then I was contacted by a wonderful organization, and I knew I had found my next journey with a company that would enable me to work as much as I chose, stay home, and use my years of experience to help other people find their dream vocations that would also help them reach their many other goals in all aspects of life.

THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE: The business that I was led to that day, is what I am now building for my future success: Representing award winning Personal Development products and working with a team of like-minded positive people who believe in reaching for the stars and making their dreams realities. In this positive environment, I spend every day revisiting my goals, checking off the ones I've accomplished, and thinking up new ones. Personal Development does not only mean financial success, although having money and losing the fear of how I'm going to pay my bills is an amazing feeling. I've also found success in becoming physically fit and emotionally happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a wonderful idea. It's so encouraging. Not all doors are closed. Some open our minds to think of a different way out.

This is a short and wonderful piece. It reminds me of when I was in the village helping my grandma in her farm doing farming activities. It's a memory event for me.

Nice and encouraging piece! I've once been at the point in life where it seemed of was all over, but perseverance and determination we break even

Some of my animal family. The Maremma Sheepdog is Giovanni. Halo is on the right and Miracle has made herself comfy on top of Gio. The goats are Nigerian Dwarf Goats.
Our little grandson, Sam. He loves our old wagon on our ten acre farm I am able to run due to my new life.

THE PROBLEM THAT LED ME HERE: I started my online business journey a short time ago, when the Covid-19 pandemic forced the company I had been working for over ten years to suddenly close. I'd been working in educational sales after forty years as a teacher and director of my own school. Literally overnight I had no income except for Social Security. So I made a life decision that I was never going to work for a boss again. I was going to use my strong teaching and sales skills to help others make their dreams come true.

HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING: I knew that I didn't want to travel to work anymore. After all, I wanted to spend time with my family, goats, chickens, and dogs. I wanted my significant other and myself to have time to do whatever we wished to do. There is a great benefit to beginning an entrepreneurial business as a senior citizen: I have no obligations to anyone else! My children are grown and living their own lives. No more being a chauffeur twelve hours a day, frantically getting them from one activity to another. I no longer have any obligations to pay for their education. My grandchildren are developing their own dreams and goals. Now, perhaps for the first time, I can do just what I want to do and live my dreams.

THE JOB SEARCH THAT LED ME TO SUCCESS: I began putting my resume out there to try to find a perfect job in educational sales and consulting, where I could work the schedule I desired and work totally from my home office. I quickly found that most hiring personnel who contacted me were looking for a younger version of myself without all the years of experience that equated to a large compensatory need. Then I was contacted by a wonderful organization, and I knew I had found my next journey with a company that would enable me to work as much as I chose, stay home, and use my years of experience to help other people find their dream vocations that would also help them reach their many other goals in all aspects of life.

THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE: The business that I was led to that day, is what I am now building for my future success: Representing award winning Personal Development products and working with a team of like-minded positive people who believe in reaching for the stars and making their dreams realities. In this positive environment, I spend every day revisiting my goals, checking off the ones I've accomplished, and thinking up new ones. Personal Development does not only mean financial success, although having money and losing the fear of how I'm going to pay my bills is an amazing feeling. I've also found success in becoming physically fit and emotionally happy.

This is by far the most motivating and beautiful post I have read since I joined this forum ... It is an example for everyone! losing something is simply the opportunity to gain something else! what a wonderful adventure

Work on thyself everyday for the rest of your life, treat everything as it works for you, for your growth.
There is no failure or success there are only results, know that and focus always on growth!

That's a wonderful idea. It's so encouraging. Not all doors are closed. Some open our minds to think of a different way out.
Yes with determination and solid planning we can break through the hardship when there seems to be no way

Creating an extraordinary life solely depends on you. No one is responsible for your attitudes towards life and what you get from it. One just need to be contented with the means he or she has.

An encouraging piece.
Also one of the way to create an extraordinary life is to Offer genuine support to others.
This is one of the top things exceptional people do everyday. They are genuinely interested in other people’s success and well-being. They want others to become exceptional just like them. Make an extra effort to support others in need, by offering support or advice.

Living an extraordinary life means that you will have to do extra ordinary things so that you can live such a life like helping people when no one else would do that, that is an extra ordinary living.

If you want to create an extraordinary life then you must be creative and also innovative, you must try to invent something special which comes directly from your own idea. This will make you extraordinary

The best way to create an extra ordinary life is to be super creative and innovative, those who are innovative in nature has been able to create an extra ordinary life for us today by the innovation or technology.

Wow your post is a great master piece, we all have issues of life weighing us down but the ability not to be held down is what makes us remarkable.

wow I really like your write-up and this is an encouragement to us that no matter the situation we find ourselves we should always try as much as possible to pursue what we need and pursue things that will be beneficial to us in the future, thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds